3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Bildin 19.04.22 10:47 pm

Chloe Image (Life is Strange)

How did you like Chloe... ?
I personally liked the rebel girl more, blue hair, short haircut, wbs!)
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Riws 19.04.22

Dmitry Bildin It's
better to be a drug addict than in a wheelchair!

O
Ogyr4ig 19.04.22

Neither one nor the other.
Chloe is like trying to seem like a rebel and a "bad girl", but damn, she stupidly whines and blames everyone around her for her problems, and because of her complexes it seems to her that everyone blames her for something. Mindless Madame.
Well, the second image is not disclosed at all. I can't even imagine how this could happen.
I wonder in which universe the action will continue? It seems to me that everything is still in the main one and Max will return everything after the "conversation" with the new Chloe. Tell her they say so and so or you're in a chair or your daddy will die. Choose.

d
dear light 19.04.22

Ogyr4ig
Most likely it will. Max will see that the reality where Chloe's father survived is much worse than the one where the father is dead, perhaps there will be a new turn where we will be given a choice of reality .. Well, regarding how she became disabled, it shows what happened. She was given a car at the end of the video and then we see her already at home .. Apparently she had an accident and most likely in this reality her mother is dead and I think she died in that accident ..

O
Ogyr4ig 19.04.22

Dearlight Have
n't revealed the theme of dead animals yet. It's not clear why they die...
And finally, in the main reality, Chloe should be dead, in theory. And given that, according to some modern theories, the system tends to return to its original state (And Chloe was killed 2 times and crippled 1 time in 3 seasons), then Chloe may die.

In general, they have done so many mysteries that I can’t imagine how in 2 seasons you can solve them all)