3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr World 19.04.22 10:47 pm

Will there be a destruction system in the game? (Fallout 4)

In the gameplay fragment, it was clear that when the GG threw a grenade, the building began to break down a bit. Do you think this is a plot script or will there be destruction in the game? And is it possible to ride transport there, like a motorcycle car
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barack Kamacho 19.04.22

One hundred percent will not be exactly, it is partially possible as a transport there will be a vertibird, maybe even four

D
DarKSiR_666 19.04.22

To some extent it will, but to what extent remains to be seen.

R
Rin Shiroyuki 19.04.22

It will come out, find out what you are vanguete?

S
SARAQON 19.04.22

the main thing is that after the destruction there were no glitches

n
nikita2112 19.04.22

They showed only that you can manually disassemble at home. I didn't notice any damage. Although, if the houses are collapsible, then probably nothing prevents them from being destroyed. But such a feature should greatly affect the size of save files, and again, glitches.

T
Topol45 19.04.22

Of course they will, you can break your head, arm, etc.)) And according to the subject, what kind of destruction can there be on the old engine in which they were not in sight? There will be the same destruction as in the third part, I shot from the Fat Man into a wooden building, and even the board did not fall off from him.

M
Mr World 19.04.22

Topol45
In the trailer, it was clear that the building was breaking down, most likely there will be destruction

T
Topol45 19.04.22

MrWorld
Yeah, but in the third foul, Megaton could be destroyed, so there must have been a destruction system? The trailer clearly shows a shot from a fat man at a raider on the stairs, and after a nuclear explosion, not a single bolt fell off there. And astley in the scripted scenes will collapse there, then it has nothing to do with the destruction.

M
Mr World 19.04.22

Topol45
Well, in short, let's see

M
Mercurionio 19.04.22

I think there will be destructibility at the level of fences. Like destroying a wooden fence and rolling a net. And it’s too bold, many places are made specially destroyed, and it’s unlikely to let players ignore specific moments.

C
Combine Hans 19.04.22

If there is a system of construction, there will be a system of destruction.

T
Topol45 19.04.22

CombineHans
Well, yes, Skyrim still had that destructibility.

C
Combine Hans 19.04.22

Topol45
In Skyrim, the construction was so-so. But, since there will be attacks by raiders, etc. , since there will be defensive systems and devices - therefore, there will be destructibility, otherwise what's the point?

T
Topol45 19.04.22

CombineHans
Meaning? The point is to build a cozy settlement which, for a change, will be attacked by various "goblins" who will have fun shooting back with turrets. And destruction has nothing to do with it. And the question of what destructibility are we talking about? About the same as it was in the Red faction? Then it definitely won't be, because it would have been given a special place and emphasis in the trailer. Most likely they will make dynamic garbage that you can collect and build a house from it. Well, he threw a grenade there, and the tires scattered, or there were all sorts of tins, but nothing more. Therefore, we are not talking about destructibility.

C
Combine Hans 19.04.22

Topol45
Well you will tell too! :)
The Red Faction is a separate issue in general, in terms of destructibility, no game has ever impressed me so much.
And about Fallout, if the raiders can't destroy your hut, then you stupidly sit on a stool and turn them on ... ow! You wait until they get bored-profit!

w
warp 37 19.04.22

Scripted ones will definitely be. Unscripted, maybe there will be. Of course, the minimum - no one will break the walls with a super sledgehammer.

P
Pirat-AC3 19.04.22

No

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.22

the furniture will probably scatter the maximum, otherwise
he threw a grenade at the redyra and destroyed the floor of his village.

n
nighthawkreal 19.04.22

It was enough for me when I pressed the wrong button in Skyrm and as a result all things fell from their places.

r
rock man 19.04.22

will be, but not so strong and not so large-scale