3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeny Druzhny 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Fogtooth (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I can’t find the monsters from which this ingredient falls, one falls exactly from Ignis Fatuus (the quest monster from the monster from the swamps) but I apparently lost it somewhere :(. I loaded my saves from the first pass on 1.02 in the bag I found 7 pieces. Now I'm replaying on the last difficulty and didn't knock out a single one.
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 19.04.22

You won't believe it... from fogs.

d
dmitrians 19.04.22

Eugene Druzhny
in secret - Ignis Fatuus is an ancient nebula, and the drop from it is the same as from ordinary ones

S
Shreps 19.04.22

It falls from fogs, they don’t always fall in heaps clearly

b
bwana tomatto 19.04.22

I knocked out a lot of fogger teeth on the main quest with the mask of Ouroboros on Skellige, when you come to the forest with a mask, there are 6-8 foglighters appear during the quest. Many lost their teeth, I remember exactly.

E
Evgeny Druzhny 19.04.22

It was necessary to immediately clarify about the place so that they would not write stupid posts. I am interested in a place where there are fogs from which this tooth can be knocked out. Beat lvl 26 foggers on an island with a recipe from a set of a bear, crushed flesh and essence of monsters fall (calls 8-10 and the drop is the same all the time)

E
Evgeny Druzhny 19.04.22

tomattopaste
_

a
awesome bro 19.04.22

In Velen, in the southeast of Kaira's hut, there are a group of tumaniks, although they are low lvl, but I farmed my teeth there at one time.

E
Evgeny Druzhny 19.04.22

Vasilijs Koltukins
Climbed all around the hut and found the current drowners lvl 4. But I found where you can knock out in the swamps where the orc sings songs))) volunteer on the quest. There drowners 4 lvl 6-7 pieces.

a
awesome bro 19.04.22

If memory serves, then in one of these two places.

s
seffko 19.04.22

Eugene Friendly
orc 0))000