3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strange Cry 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Mutagens not working correctly (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Faced the following problem in the game. Mutagens are active only until the game is restarted, that is, with any loading (saving or re-entering the game), the effect of them disappears either completely or partially (an additional bonus disappears due to the same color of skills). You have to take it out and put it back in for it to work. I read somewhere that this was fixed in patch 1.06, but as it turned out, it was not fixed.

As I understand it, there is no solution to this problem yet, but I would like to at least understand whether everyone has such garbage or only some?
Therefore, I beg you, everyone who is not difficult, check this bug for yourself and write whether these mutagens work normally for you or not.
4 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 19.04.22

StrangeCry
I have the same problem as yours :(

T
Temporum 19.04.22

StrangeCry There
is a problem, but everything seems to be easier for me, the bonus decreases by 7-10%, that is, I load, the damage from the sword is ~ 1240, rearranged the red mutagens, the damage became ~ 1360. There is nothing critical like yours, the bonus does not disappear completely.

S
Strange Cry 19.04.22

Temporum
Yes, I tested it and concluded that only the effect of the mutagen itself (5-10%) disappears, while the effect of the color of skills is preserved, which, by and large, is not so critical. You can even not worry about always rearranging them for the sake of, for example, 20%, when there are already 60%.
I already googled that they should fix it in patch 1.07. But still it is still not clear whether everyone has this problem or not. After all, I read a lot of comments that the game went without a single bug. And now I think, are they really some kind of lucky ones or just people for whom a small dent on a car on the wrong side from which they sit down is not a dent at all?

T
Temporum 19.04.22

StrangeCry I will
assume that everyone has a problem, but half of the gamers did not notice it (they inserted the mutagen and forgot), and the other half simply scored on this joint. But I, as a former Diabloman, are very meticulous in this regard, and I carefully monitor the stats and DPS level of the character)). Although I may be wrong, and most do not have this bug at all.