3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlRo 19.04.22 11:26 pm

Special Chests (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

The problem is that the chests do not open, I go through missions in the mobile application, it says that it is open, I go to the chest in the game, it does not open. And the costume of the first assassin still does not open, although it should, because I use their companion app
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlRo 19.04.22

AMaZZzInG DeTaNidd did
the game work before the companion was turned on?

A
A3ZAKM1 19.04.22

yes, without lags and friezes, it only crashed in combination, and then sometimes, and as soon as I downloaded the companion and played it, synchronizing it with the game, it immediately began to fly out, apparently, she wants to synchronize with the companion and something interferes with her, well, in any case, I wrote to the support and waiting for an answer...

A
AlRo 19.04.22

AMaZZzInG DeTaNidd
apparently they screwed up everywhere, even the Uplay website is not working at full capacity

A
A3ZAKM1 19.04.22

pzdts well, at first I was disappointed with DICE when they released their full of bugs bf 4, but then when I played the hardline beta, the disappointment went away, I really liked the hardline, now the yubiki also released a game with bugs, this is a conspiracy against gamers

g
grev_4 19.04.22

Please explain what kind of Nomad is and how to open these blue chests?

S
SPR1GGAN 19.04.22

more and more I convince myself to play further on the pirate and not even look in the direction of the face

A
AlRo 19.04.22

grev_4
Tablets have a companion application

K
KiKiD 19.04.22

AlRo
The problem is that the chests do not open, I go through the missions in the mobile application, it says that it is open, I go to the chest in the game, it does not open. And the first assassin's suit still won't open, although it should, because I use their companion app. Same bullshit

F
Fitter 19.04.22

KiKiD I
go through missions in the mobile application, it says that it is open, I go to the chest in the game, it does not open
. It opens for me. Maybe you're trying to open the wrong chest? Certain ones open.
Spoiler

k
kurpanbey 19.04.22

and why do I have all the purple hexagons in the companion (puzzle signs) under the question marks?

A
AlRo 19.04.22

Fitterr
Well, in the companion it is shown which chest should be opened within 24 hours, and when I enter the game, I do not have a notification that "New chest is unlocked"

A
AlRo 19.04.22

Fitterr
This is all near the Cathedral of the Mother of God (I think that's what they call it)

A
AlRo 19.04.22

dantesparda9
well, at least I'm not the only one

F
Fitter 19.04.22

AlRo
In general, I have already lost 2 chests with this application.
So I was lucky :) I
went to this chest on purpose (what you have on the screen), it is not active (empty) and in the Companion this task is marked as issue. And it's not on the map in the game.
Spoiler

H
Hortoss 19.04.22

Maybe someone will tell. I installed the companion app on my iPhone, but the app says there is no PC connection. As a result, it is impossible to track the arno, and the viewpoints are not synchronized. Has anyone encountered a similar problem?

F
Fitter 19.04.22

Hortoss
but in the application it says there is no PC connection.
Maybe I'll ask stupidity :), but is it synchronized with Uplay?

A
AlRo 19.04.22

Hortoss
I'll probably be the captain now. You start the game, immediately launch the companion, they load approximately synchronously for me, you press continue the game and the companion immediately synchronizes the map in the game, with all viewpoints and Arno is tracked. And in the sidebar you have something written in the style of "playing on PC" and a green joystick icon. There you can still press the update button in the application

L
LifeStream 19.04.22

Again, the anniversary messed up .. chests do not open not during the timer (24 hours) not after

d
djdb 19.04.22

Same problem. The first chest opened normally, but the second one does not open. It would be more accurate to say that information about access to the chest is not synchronized.

UPD
I went to the official forum and looked there what people with such a problem write. And one dude writes something like this:
Close the application on the tablet. Open the game on PC. Load your last save. After everything has loaded, open the application and synchronize with the uplay, after which you will receive a message on the PC about the unlocked chest.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/952957-nomad-chest-wont-open-please-help?s=47361e018bdf11a6148c27b2b11a74e7&p=10349477&viewfull=1#post10349477

k
kurpanbey 19.04.22

djdb
to mine there the dude describes everything a little differently.

but in general, who can really say, ideally, the chest can be opened immediately or do you have to wait 24 hours? it just doesn’t open for me right now (24 hours have not passed yet), is this a bug or not? after 24 hours, if you do not open the chest, will it go into oblivion?

Here's what else on the jubilee forum they write: "well I just started the game and got money for my 3 lost chests and a message about unlocked nomadic breasts and now these 3 chests have disappeared from the map" (google translate)