3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KravcovNik 20.04.22 12:02 am

Where to go next? [Answer] (Dark Souls 2)

I played Dark Souls 2, then it was not possible to play and now I decided to go through to the end. Is there any way I can find out where to go next?
9 Comments
Sort by:
l
leon300696 20.04.22

If you didn’t reach the castle, then you need to kill 4 great ones. 1 is a sinner. Its better than the first. Either from the pier after the sentry, or after the pursuer (who is after the giant), you get into loca with her. 2nd - the old iron king. In Majula, at the grating, a woman cleric will move it to you and through swamps and other crap into an iron fortress. Further pit in Majula. You buy a ring from the cat and down. Then a statue blocking the passage (where Benhart sits with a sword). There to Freya. As you put everyone down, go to the fire where the crossroads was after that statue. Go left. Where the sentry is flexible yet 1. the door will open after killing the great bosses. After defeating Velstad, take the ring and go straight from the same intersection. So to the "little" dragon - a telepath who will give you some garbage and then to another royal door in the lock where the first giant was. You kill the king of giants and blow to that place in the castle where 6 doors open with souls. Final... 4 bosses at a time. That's all.

P
Portmen 20.04.22

KravcovNik
Well, it depends on where you are staying, what location, what boss, etc. In general, run around the locks, look for bosses

Z
Zlatoust17 20.04.22

Does this game have no maps?

K
KravcovNik 20.04.22

What I remember: Dude with a glass shield won. The dragon has won. The spider could not be defeated. And by the prophetic of what is, you can determine where to go?

_
_Whispers In The Dark 20.04.22

in the memories of giants. Forest of Fallen Giants

g
gold man 20.04.22

Zlatoust17
Haha. We won’t smoke it for you with a map and marks.

K
KravcovNik 20.04.22

Thanks for the map!

A
AT_Sagor 20.04.22

And it's right that there is no map in the game - the game world is too small and monosyllabic for such a trouble. It would cause more chaos than good. And even if it comes down to it, remembering where and what is very simple because of such a small amount of what needs to be remembered.

a
axaxaxaxa 20.04.22

If there is a lam shower in soulmemory, shurui to the Temple of Winter.
It is assumed that this is the first playthrough.