3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 20.04.22 12:02 am

How to play Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to play this Gwent! I've been pissed off and never won! better bones left that were in 2 parts!
34 Comments
Sort by:
T
Timur Virinsky 20.04.22

I should have read the rules) it's a very interesting game, at first it's never addictive) but then...

B
Brian Griffin 20.04.22

M
MudrichenkoO 20.04.22

The most awesome mini game like hurston, super gwent, all cards won from legend cards

S
Sir Rumata 20.04.22

Gwent from books. The books didn't tell the truth about the rules.
Everything is simple there. You need to outplay the opponent on points in a round, while leaving cards for the next round. I usually have a tactic (Highly depends on the arrival): more spies, and as many cards as possible that revive cards from the graveyard. In passionflower (with many reloads) was able to win the tournament like this.

R
RevIO2RUS 20.04.22

Geralt also could not figure it out for a long time, and when he figured it out, he immediately lost.

s
saa0891 20.04.22

fustcaper13

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/soveti_po_igre_v_gvint_gwent_tips-865755/

Y
Yarshal 20.04.22

First, 10 cards are given, two of which can be replaced, players take turns laying down cards, the one with the most points wins the round, the goal of the game is to win two rounds.
Tactics for scoring points depends on the deck and faction.

s
saa0891 20.04.22

In general, it’s surprising, almost all the quests for the gwent went without problems, then I started playing with some kind of ordinary merchant, and I constantly blow him, he has so many hero cards that a scribe, but I still finish him.

T
Timur Virinsky 20.04.22

saa0891
There were problems when there was a weak deck of the Kingdom of the North and playing against Nilfgaard is generally tough) wait for a random, it should lead))

M
Marlock4441 20.04.22

fustcaper13 youtube
to help

m
maximizationis 20.04.22

fustcaper13
Seriously? Do you think that playing dice is more interesting? The "bones" in The Witcher 2 weren't addictive at all (only in the beginning it was more or less, but then it got boring). If at the very beginning the "bones" were like a kind of income (although I usually remained in the red), then somewhere in the middle of the story I played "bones" only because of the tasks. And Gwent is much more interesting to play. Here's why:
1. In "Gwent" not everything depends on the rondom as in "bones".
2. To win in "Gwent" you need to develop tactics and somehow work with your brains, but not like in "bones" hope that you're lucky.
3. Gameplay in Gwent is more interesting and varied than in Dice.
One could, of course, give a few more examples. but I won't do that.
If you can't play Gwent, check out the guides.

A
Anatoly Rozov 20.04.22

Sir.Rumata
Book gvint is similar to preference, and its rules are briefly described in "Baptism by fire". In B3, Gwent is a completely different game, which at first I didn’t like either, but then it dragged on for a very long time :)

g
ggame 20.04.22

Before you ask such questions first, look in the search engine! Not long ago, some guy seemed to describe how to play

K
Kelluin 20.04.22

well ... you need to think there ... and the bones are stupid for good luck

S
Sagivari Isit0 20.04.22

lol figured it out right away, maybe of course due to the fact that I played harstone now even with the initial deck I win tops

S
Sergey 82 20.04.22

I ignored Gwent for most of the game, then figured it out, got carried away, and started rushing around the world buying and winning cards. Not the best option, to be honest. It's so hard to complete the "Collect all the cards" task, try not to forget or miss anyone. It is better to master the game immediately, and play as you progress. Although already closed all the quests associated with the gwent.
Without going into tactics, simple tips for beginners. When choosing a card to move, do not immediately confirm the movement in a row. Carefully read the description of the card in the lower right corner of the screen (especially for cards with special abilities, weather ...) So you can sort through all the cards in the distribution, read what they give, and only after that make a move.
When winning heroes and good cards, do not be lazy to remove a trifle from the deck. I generally support the minimum possible number of cards in all decks, but the most powerful and useful.

S
Slayerz85 20.04.22

Most likely you did not buy cards from merchants and did not play with merchants and blacksmiths in Velen, but in Novigrad everyone wins you, because. there, the decks of the players are already stronger. You need to start with all the NPCs (blacksmiths, merchants, innkeepers) that you meet along the way, and as I said, be sure to buy all the cards you meet in shorts. Start playing for the Kingdoms of the North. stripes, a couple of catapults, those that give 8 points and all three spies (you can get them pretty quickly) you will do combos and roll out easy.

M
MEI0188 20.04.22

Gwent is a thing, at first I also didn’t catch up with what and how, and then I kind of got it, now there are no problems with it, I’m looking for someone to win cards from

f
fustcaper13 20.04.22

I won the current once, I can’t at all, in the end they always display cards for damage of 10 PPC. zae .... sya already !!!

S
Sergey 82 20.04.22

fustcaper13
Try doing gwent quests, it's often easier than with regular merchants. There can be as many attempts as you like and good cards are rewarded. There will be 7-8 heroes in the deck, and the strength of the deck is from 140, everything will go like clockwork. Often good cards can simply be bought from innkeepers.