3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hlelia 20.04.22 12:02 am

Performance Question (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Until the patch is released, I propose to share problems and solutions. I didn’t see the topics about technical problems, so I created it.

I predicted it, launched it, worked fine yesterday, played 14 hours at max settings. In general, what I encountered:
1. When starting in full-screen mode, the screen flickered, it was impossible to play. A crutch helped: switch the game to windowed mode, stretched over the entire table
2. In a couple of moments, a terrible subsidence of FPS began, it didn’t dare, just moving away from that moment everything became fine
3. Now the game does not start at all. Writes that an insufficient direct (not suitable), then writes about driver_power_state_failure, crashes. Updates of all firewood, including BIOS, did not help, I can’t play, I don’t know what to do ...

With all this, the Witcher calmly goes on ultras and does not swear at direct and so on.
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 20.04.22

The game runs smoothly overall. But I have terrible brakes with sharp camera turns (blur effect). Does anyone know how to disable this effect?

B
Ben121212 20.04.22

Kosh13
In the configs, find something like VMSystemEngine.ini and set False to the values ​​​​where the word blur is, if I'm not mistaken, then you need to set the fals only on MotionBlur, then even in the menu Batman will be clear, not blurry. I almost forgot, if you turn off the blur, then also turn off the depth of field, otherwise the game will not start, the depth of field should also be false.

B
Ben121212 20.04.22

Hlelia
Optimization is frankly bad, I have normal hardware and I could play comfortably only after I set 60fps, turned off blur, turned off smoke / fog from Nvidia, everything else was set to maximum, the game began to run smoothly and almost without drawdowns, in general, about 56-60fps, but sometimes there are drawdowns, I didn’t notice other problems, I’ve played 5 hours so far, we are really looking forward to patches.

K
Kosh13 20.04.22

Hlelia
Regarding point 3. You did not have to update the firewood, but try to roll back to the older ones.

d
deathcold 20.04.22

And what's the point of sharing problems if we still don't fix them?, it's better to wait for the patch and hope that the developers will fix everything, and if not, then let them return the money and choke on their piece of shit!

H
Hogan Hog 20.04.22

Death_Cold
It always surprised me that they made a game (whoever it was) ... WELL, buy it in your offices with 10 ordinary (as they say) PCs! There are 5 green systems and 5 red ones, but test ..... ..... Well, figuratively, I think the idea is clear... Somehow all this has already become suspicious in the gaming industry...
Well, the testers are!?????????? WHO BL., ON WHAT BL.? SHOW THE WORLD BL.THESE DEBILS! We have something to tell them!
I'm joking about the test, of course, but there's a grain of truth.......Ah, apparently there are almost no SLAVIANS left (we can do everything, but not in our own country).......

G
GONE TO DTF 20.04.22

HoganHog
why buy 10 PCs to test when you can just sell the game and let the free beta testers do it all for you.

H
Hogan Hog 20.04.22

lookaway
BEFORE the beta tests, the developers should already be confident in their product, and ~ 10 computers .... Information about the game should not go beyond the manufacturer's territory (without his knowledge)!
I wonder where Anton is now ..... working with a hair (looks like an elf) I AM ABOUT THE VIDEO ABOVE, I did all the physics in Crysis and Farkrai ... IF FUNLY, I want just such a video more than these stupid presentations .. .NO, it’s impossible to find out more about the employees .... How did the FSB nicknames all become .........
IN, BTW, 8.31 minutes and the answer .... Only now everything is done differently!

d
deathcold 20.04.22

HoganHog
No, you are partly right, because they could have tested the game and corrected the shortcomings, but instead of this they released the feces of a red cow

H
Hogan Hog 20.04.22

Death_Cold It's
something that everyone can, but.... And it's very suspicious, maybe they even have Xs from the raw product, but all games do this now, well, it's not logical, bl., so even they have, and then patches and firewood ....... Strange!?
I've been out of powerful games for a couple of years, I remember only one exception - GTEashka ... well, purely in terms of what I'm talking about, and EVERYTHING!
After all, look, they almost pierced the campaign .... Batman came out and straight away firewood for him (both red and green) Taking into account everything .... I don’t believe in such coincidences and speed ... No, no , even dark they are all kyzly!

I
Igyana1979 20.04.22

HoganHog
You are right, these are big money from iron manufacturers, this is collusion and monopolization of clean water.
Basically, in all games, as practice shows, the requirements for hardware are too high. Another thing is that there are jambs with this (Unity and Batman confirm this).
RockSteady Studios, judging by the screams, turned out to be smarter. They said that the game was ported to the PC by a completely different company of ...... 12 people)))) And they are taking action. The people hid it.
Don't touch RockSteady Studios, it's not their fault, ahahahahahahah)))

I.E. Simply put, we were told that users are "smarter" than developers!!! The developers did not know how to unlock FPS, remove blurs, blooms, etc. and users managed in 10 hours. They dumped their responsibility on a sharaga of 12 people.
But in fact, almost everyone thought “that my hardware is outdated, it doesn’t pull” + comments from various trolls, it flies, 60 fps, etc.

This is business, nothing personal.

M
Manfis denZ 20.04.22

Guys can someone tell me the game on the Radeon R9 270x 2 gig will start? or the current to bleat 3 gigs is necessary?

I
Igyana1979 20.04.22

Manfis denZ It will
start but you won't be able to play. After screams and returns, RockSteady Studios directly stated that 3 gigabytes is required for a comfortable game, the requirements for hardware have also changed, and in the game itself, "3 gigabytes and above" appeared in some points for setting graphics.

PS. I have 980, fps is unlocked, it gives out 30 with difficulty. The settings at the moment do not affect the FPS at all (although yesterday, even with Nvidia's perks, it gave out a stable 60)

a
absolutestrat 20.04.22

How is the game going with a similar config - 3570K, GTX7704Gb?)

H
Hogan Hog 20.04.22

Manfis denZ
That's what you say to ask? The main thing is not how it will go, but will it start? Yes, it’s clear to the fool (sorry) that it will start on the R9 270x, look on YouTube, maybe someone has already tried it with your vidyukha!
Maybe by that time, patches and all sorts of herabora will be adjusted, while the heat is better than a reveler on the street!
I have my old Asus Hd 7870, you can say it's yours, it works great, and I took the new R9 290x - this (for a number of reasons) is a piece of shit!
As far as I remember, you can do this without raising the voltage

H
Hogan Hog 20.04.22

Manfis denZ
Guys learn how to use YouTube honestly...
So you have it, all things being equal, as they say ......

under the video on the bottom right of YouTube, click on it (you need to aim) and follow the link (This is if you don’t believe that this is 3570K, GTX7704Gb, and what else do you have, maybe a screw brake, I don’t know!

d
deathcold 20.04.22

HoganHog
they are not just dark, they just cut some dough off the consoles and think that's enough, but I'll see how they dance when people ask for money back for the PC version

Y
Yltra_satrelok 20.04.22

Death_Cold
Already asking, or rather just returning the game, taking the money back

N
NerAzyl 20.04.22

The game as a whole is capricious from a technical point of view. Minimizing the window or frequently clicking the mouse during downloads causes the game to crash. It was Win 10, so there are generally problems with PhysX libraries, constantly crashing with reference to them. Delivered clean Win 8, so far without crashes.

d
demanik1 20.04.22

Death_Cold
It's not about the money, it's about the team that ported it.