3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archon Guard 20.04.22 12:02 am

Diablo 2 Lod should live on as a mod (Diablo 2)

edit: if there is no particular desire to read the history of the "illness", we turn over and read the last sentence of the post (#34) (it is numbered)

Blizzards will probably not update the version of d2 LoD, I think with this statement, against the background of the imminent appearance of d3, no one will argue will become.

At the same time, I think I'm not the only one who would like something new and attractive in d2, this should NOT be a common mistake of all MODs: - when they add a bunch of crapp and do a lot of stats, character levels, demag, etc. etc. I think it can be small, but no less attractive additions to unique items and, for example, rare smallcharm, largcharm, grandcharm, but NOT full Rarok 3-6 affixes, but 2-3 affixes, this would not upset the balance to a large extent, but it would be very diversified the search for this type of bonuses. Make it so that rare charms fall only in uber locations and when summoning a clone, it would also be nice to expand the uber locations themselves - by portals with several additional levels with stronger monsters. This diversifies the uber quest with the presence of a secondary target,

Also, why not strengthen the entire veapon that is (magic, rare, unique, set and craft) in relation to runewords? I think this kind of item upgrade should take place through a special Jewelword (as well as a special recipe for throwing weapons). This upgrade should be as expensive as all the most expensive runewords. At the same time, this would give a huge variety of things obtained as a result of it, and this would be a proportional increase in the strength of other types of weapons in relation to runewords.
And I would like to add here that probably each of us found both magic and rare and ethereal uniques, which naturally it was not possible to fight for a long time because of their ethereality - a good item, but lives a little - THIS IS NOT CORRECT !! XD - if you found something like goooD, then there should be troubles in the game with the help of which you will bring the found beauty to mind so that you can use it, and not just look at it ... who can say there is a rune zod for this - I'll answer you: shorting a rune does not give anything except indestructibility - you always want to insert something useful into the slots.
And on this occasion - an option when the inscription repeir durability appears on a rare item - I'll tell you this is NOT an OPTION - randomly only 6 affixes max and 1 of them will be a repair? Yes, why is this item needed at all? - now, if all 6 affixes are business and combat, then I would like to upgrade the item in such a way that the ETH property of the item does not interfere with its use, but rather gives a SIGNIFICANT advantage after the upgrade (and magical things ETH? and unique ETH? - yes, God himself ordered there have such an upgrade that will allow you to use them in everyday play).

Based on the above proposal:
Add unique jewels to the game that will be used in the jewelword (essno also add it, but only for weapons) that enhances the properties of items (magic, rare, unique, set and craft). I propose 2 jewels with two identical affixes and one affix that distinguishes them:

Jewel #1
repair 1 durability per 33 sec
convert undestructible to etherial*
add 1-4(varies) to maximum socket**

* - Gives an etherial bonus instead of the indestructible property, if any available (this is the "of agies" affix on magicians; or on uniques; or if a zod was inserted and AFTER it a jewel with this property).
** - if there was 1 slot, insert this jewel with parameter 4 to max = 5 in total.
This jewel should be very rare, so try to find this "cheating" again (approximately by the drop chance as facets), and if you find it, its value will be different 1-4 it's only 25% which will be +4 to max. But even if +1 rolls, it's still a useful gem for magical and unique undestr items, as well as for rare eth items.

Jewel#2
repair 1 durability per 33 sec
convert undestructble to etherial
impower all properties on item 5-15%(varies)

*** ALL properties into which it is inserted are enhanced by 15% (max): for example, it was 200% units will become 230%, it was + 30str will become + 34str (here we recall that Diabla rounds everything down); if there was xx% chance of casting yu lvl shit, then it will become accordingly xx + xx * 0.15 (%) chance of casting the same shit yy + yy * 0.15 lvl, etc. etc.
*** Only the basic damage or defense, as well as the basic durability of the item, are not increased.

Now about the jewelword - the proposed combination is J#1, zod, J Rainbow Facet, Rare J, J#2 - the required number of sockets on ANY weapon = 5****. It gives the following:

etherial*****
+100% impower all properties on item (also gain +100% facet and rare j properties)
repair 1 dur per 20 sec (or tipo togo)

**** Here it is necessary to modify the possible number of max sockets to 5 only when using this sequence of inserting a jewelword, even for those items where 5 sockets cannot be in principle: for example, the unique GuLL dagger - i.e. if j#1 is inserted into the item (+4 max socket in this case, because there is only 1 socket on the dagger, but 5 is needed), the max socket will become 5 !!! and will be 5 if the insertion sequence of the jewelword is followed, if the insertion sequence is NOT observed, the max number of sockets returns to what the given item can have. (I myself went nuts when madam logic gave me the idea that the dagger is 2 cells, and there will be 5 sockets in it XDD)

***** If it is a hatchet unique "etherial edge" which is not only ethereal, but also indestructible, then after the first j#1 there will be +1eth bonus to the already existing ethereality (an analogy of bagget armor on weapons), and after the zod and j #2 also +1eth bonus (again the same bagget armor analogy) for a total of +3 consecutive ethereal bonuses on this item specifically (acecs have a similar item - "shadow killer").

What does this mean in general? - this will give exactly an increase in relation to the runewords of other items without disturbing the overall balance of weapons, since the increase will depend on the existing and established properties - why is the facet and rare jewel added to the jvelword ??? - everything is very simple - we usually poke these items into these very clothes XD. Also, the rune zod will finally take its place as the most fucking and honorable rune in the game.
And drop j # 1 and # 2 (by the way, suggest names for them) I propose to do with uber bosses with a low drop chance (uber andi, duriel, izual, as well as when calling a clone from any of the clones (without limiting that from all only 1 and no more)) - the chance of a drop is about the same as that of facets.

Such are the proposals ...
... I'm sure when a set of add-ons is invented, then it will be interesting to those who write FASHIONS to make it a reality ...
119 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 20.04.22

Archon Guard
I don't know. You know where your friend is now.

J
Jeeves and Wooster 20.04.22

Archon Guard
void + snej interface + little things

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Torum
clumsily you translate arrows, clumsily, train

Jeeves and Wooster
even unfamiliar

J

Archon Guard
you want to make a mod, but you probably haven't played anything except grapes...
Do you have D2SE installed? Then I can drop it.

h
heart carver 20.04.22

Enceladus is still unlikely to be surpassed by anyone - why waste time?

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Jeeves and Wooster
I played underword, in some kind of homemade mod de heaps of uniques at every step I didn’t remember what its name was, bunches also played all versions, but it was in the days of computer clubs, and after which there were mods - there was no desire to even I also didn’t want to play, including in the Enzel mod - d2 without a company is not interesting

, and I’m not advocating for a mod in your understanding, but for some innovations in the usual d2

P
Pan_Hermann 20.04.22

Evolution is life. And life is evolution. In this case, if the game does not develop, it dies. The rate of death depends on the quality of the game. Well, no one will argue that Diablo is devilishly good, so the rate of dying is small, but it is also not equal to zero. And without evolution over time it increases exponentially. And there are always conservatives. But one must be able to distinguish between reasonable innovations and the best, which should be unshakable. In view of the foregoing, it is already possible to accuse Mr. Torum and others like him of biased conservatism, which in the future will lead to the fact that 5 people will remain on the server, the last legion of those who are convinced of the ideality of d2.
What are the goals people are setting now? Inigma? 2 Inigmas? 10 Inigma? Full inventory of perf charms? And be a gosu pvp? And fill the chest with yakhami?
So what?.. And what's next?..
At the moment, the problem (or maybe one of the problems) is the monotony of goals.
And if there is a reset without changes, then half a servo will go away - who wants to pull the locomotives to the tattered Inigma again?

P
Pan_Hermann 20.04.22

TC didn't name the thread correctly. It's not about fashion in the first place. In vain he got so excited. The very word "mod" acts on the fathers like a rag on a bull.

P
Pan_Hermann 20.04.22

But the admins will not go to the proposals of the HARDWARE. They are too harsh. And a very sensitive audience. The responsibility is huge. Who knows whether it will attract people or, on the contrary, repel the rest. Everything here is very jewelry. Although the public opinion poll decides ofk.
But both inaction and conservation are slow but certain death. There's nowhere to go. I hope the admins understand this.

h
heart carver 20.04.22

and I’m not advocating for a mod in your understanding, but for some innovations in the usual d2
you need to be able to distinguish between reasonable innovations and the best that should be unshakable

In general, Enceladus did just that - without touching anything "holy" from the original, to make such an add-on, thanks to which the player, if desired, has the opportunity to develop a character until the very end of the season, and after the reset, start developing a new one.

And if there is a reset without changes, then half a servo will leave

. So, by the way, it happened for the last time

R
RainInTheNight 20.04.22

Pan_Hermann
Tell me honestly, did you collect at least one good pvp character on the server with state rarks, skiller inventory 40+ hp or 3/xx/20 charms?

h
heart carver 20.04.22

On a server, where in order for a pvp spell to be suitable, you need to collect a state rarok, an inventory of 40+ hp skillers or 3/xx/20 charms, you don’t even have to play. It is enough to come a few months after the reset and buy all this, as some did

P
Pan_Hermann 20.04.22

RainInTheNight, quite a logical rhetorical question. If I collected it, you would know me and be afraid;) And I won’t collect it, because. My pvp connection is unstable. But the meaning of the game is not to zadrotstvovat on steam locomotives, making the state Persian. And to enjoy the game. Well, it so happened that the lion's share of it falls on MF and steam locomotives. And the TS offers at this stage to diversify the number of useful items. It's like hunting. Imagine that you are going for a bear. But there was a rabbit. You saw him, but you don’t catch him, because you don’t like hare. You want a bear! Bear and no one else. And you don’t care that there are thousands of such hunters, and there is only one bear, and you can find it without a thermal imager. The TS offers to fatten a captured hare to the size of a bear for quite a lot of money. And other hunters will be shocked and everyone will decide for themselves whether he wants a classic bear, or wants to fatten a hare. Or maybe a squirrel. But let me tell you, a well-fed squirrel is PPC.
The bottom line is that mf will not be so dull. And seeing the spot, the soul will be warmed by the hope that it can be upgraded to the state.

P
Pan_Hermann 20.04.22

Such a move increases the number of all kinds of builds, mb revives from forgetting spells that were initially considered weak, and ofk all this greatly diversifies the game. However, due to the scale, there is a huge probability of an imbalance, the death of runewords and in general. And it will be an epic fail. The administrators have already burned themselves in milk once, they will blow on the water. There is a lot to think about, test and figure who will do it. Risky.
Hm. It seems that everything has been said on this topic)))

J

Play it, at least in a single - there are not even portals. And in earlier versions, there was no wp either.

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

(forgive me, those who have already read it, but because of a bunch of posts, my last sentences got lost and therefore I will apnu them down and erase them above)

as everyone knows, there are no crafts for goldfind and magicfind in the game, so 3 gf

crafting recipes are offered to your attention
+mf

WEAPON

"The Raider"
collosus blade
one-hand damage 75-195
two-hand damage 174-345
Required strength 152
Required dexterity 88
Required level 81
base weapon speed 5
30-45%(varies) chance cast 15 level find item after kill
2-5%(varies) chance give twice drop ower cast find item
+200% enhanced damage
+280% damage to demons
+400% damage to undead
+20 dexterity
+100% Extra Gold From Monsters
+20% Batter Chance of Getting Magic items
+(5per character level) 5-495% Extra Gold From Monsters(based on character level)
+(1per character level) 1-99% Better Chance of Getting Magic items(based on character level)
requirements -20%
soketed 2-3(varies)

recipe
perfect blade of alibaba(120ed 15dex)
gheed fortune
lem rune
diamond(prefix) jewel(magic or rare)
pearl(perfix) jewel(magic or rare)

ARMOR

"The Finder"
Russet Armor
Defense 2002
Required Strength 87
Required level 89
durability 76
50% Chance Call Advocate of death(use monster shrine) after unique(or super unique) monster kill
+220% damage to demons
+300% damage to undead
+180% enhanced defense
+1000 Defense
repair 1 durability per 5 sec
+300% Extra Gold From Monsters
+(1.5 per Character level) 1-148% Better Chance of Getting Magic items(based on character level)
+1 to all skill levels
Damage Reduced By 35-50(varies)
Etherial(cannot be repaired) socketed 1 -2(varies)

recipe
Etherial Skulder Ire 180+% enhaced defense
rune ist
rune lem
Diamond(prefix) jewel(magic or rare)
Pearl(prefix) jewel(magic or rare)

HELM

"Shako"
Diadema
Defense 1001
Required level 94
Durability 11
10% Chance Cast 50 level enchant after champion monster kill
+120% Damage to demons
+150% damage to undead
+911 Defense
repair 1 durability per 5 sec
+2 to all skill levels
+20 to all atributes
Damage Reduced By 10-18%(varies)
+75% Extra Gold From Monsters
+75% Better Chance of Gettin Magic items
Etherial(Cannot be repaired) soketed 2

recipe
Etherial Harlequin Crest 200+ Defense
rune ber
Diamond(prefix) jewel( magic or rare)
Pearl(prefix) jewel(magic or rare)

f
firkax 20.04.22

Pan_Hermann
And if there is a reset without changes, then half a servo will go away - who wants to pull steam locomotives on a tattered Inigma again?

Heart Carver
(a lot of things)

Pan_Hermann The admins
have already burned themselves in milk once, they will blow on the water.

like we play on the same server (or not?)
but you write so many strange things, as if from somewhere it’s not clear where they came from

T
Torum. 20.04.22

Archon Guard
Well, everything is clear. Just say that you are trying to sell stupid Golder clothes under the guise of labor changes for the guys.

h
heart carver 20.04.22

firkax you write
so many strange things.
Yes, I'm not sure I understood about milk and water either.
The rest written in this topic (not only by me and Pan Hermann), the administration of this wonderful server should be heeded, regardless of whether we play on the same server or on different servers, or do not play at all.

T
Torum. 20.04.22

Heart Carver
You write office nonsense, that's why the administration doesn't listen to it.