3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archon Guard 20.04.22 12:02 am

Diablo 2 Lod should live on as a mod (Diablo 2)

edit: if there is no particular desire to read the history of the "illness", we turn over and read the last sentence of the post (#34) (it is numbered)

Blizzards will probably not update the version of d2 LoD, I think with this statement, against the background of the imminent appearance of d3, no one will argue will become.

At the same time, I think I'm not the only one who would like something new and attractive in d2, this should NOT be a common mistake of all MODs: - when they add a bunch of crapp and do a lot of stats, character levels, demag, etc. etc. I think it can be small, but no less attractive additions to unique items and, for example, rare smallcharm, largcharm, grandcharm, but NOT full Rarok 3-6 affixes, but 2-3 affixes, this would not upset the balance to a large extent, but it would be very diversified the search for this type of bonuses. Make it so that rare charms fall only in uber locations and when summoning a clone, it would also be nice to expand the uber locations themselves - by portals with several additional levels with stronger monsters. This diversifies the uber quest with the presence of a secondary target,

Also, why not strengthen the entire veapon that is (magic, rare, unique, set and craft) in relation to runewords? I think this kind of item upgrade should take place through a special Jewelword (as well as a special recipe for throwing weapons). This upgrade should be as expensive as all the most expensive runewords. At the same time, this would give a huge variety of things obtained as a result of it, and this would be a proportional increase in the strength of other types of weapons in relation to runewords.
And I would like to add here that probably each of us found both magic and rare and ethereal uniques, which naturally it was not possible to fight for a long time because of their ethereality - a good item, but lives a little - THIS IS NOT CORRECT !! XD - if you found something like goooD, then there should be troubles in the game with the help of which you will bring the found beauty to mind so that you can use it, and not just look at it ... who can say there is a rune zod for this - I'll answer you: shorting a rune does not give anything except indestructibility - you always want to insert something useful into the slots.
And on this occasion - an option when the inscription repeir durability appears on a rare item - I'll tell you this is NOT an OPTION - randomly only 6 affixes max and 1 of them will be a repair? Yes, why is this item needed at all? - now, if all 6 affixes are business and combat, then I would like to upgrade the item in such a way that the ETH property of the item does not interfere with its use, but rather gives a SIGNIFICANT advantage after the upgrade (and magical things ETH? and unique ETH? - yes, God himself ordered there have such an upgrade that will allow you to use them in everyday play).

Based on the above proposal:
Add unique jewels to the game that will be used in the jewelword (essno also add it, but only for weapons) that enhances the properties of items (magic, rare, unique, set and craft). I propose 2 jewels with two identical affixes and one affix that distinguishes them:

Jewel #1
repair 1 durability per 33 sec
convert undestructible to etherial*
add 1-4(varies) to maximum socket**

* - Gives an etherial bonus instead of the indestructible property, if any available (this is the "of agies" affix on magicians; or on uniques; or if a zod was inserted and AFTER it a jewel with this property).
** - if there was 1 slot, insert this jewel with parameter 4 to max = 5 in total.
This jewel should be very rare, so try to find this "cheating" again (approximately by the drop chance as facets), and if you find it, its value will be different 1-4 it's only 25% which will be +4 to max. But even if +1 rolls, it's still a useful gem for magical and unique undestr items, as well as for rare eth items.

Jewel#2
convert undestructble to etherial
impower all properties on item 5-15%(varies)

*** ALL properties into which it is inserted are enhanced by 15% (max): for example, it was 200% units will become 230%, it was + 30str will become + 34str (here we recall that Diabla rounds everything down); if there was xx% chance of casting yu lvl shit, then it will become accordingly xx + xx * 0.15 (%) chance of casting the same shit yy + yy * 0.15 lvl, etc. etc.
*** Only the basic damage or defense, as well as the basic durability of the item, are not increased.

Now about the jewelword - the proposed combination is J#1, zod, J Rainbow Facet, Rare J, J#2 - the required number of sockets on ANY weapon = 5****. It gives the following:

etherial*****
+100% impower all properties on item (also gain +100% facet and rare j properties)
repair 1 dur per 20 sec (or tipo togo)

**** Here it is necessary to modify the possible number of max sockets to 5 only when using this sequence of inserting a jewelword, even for those items where 5 sockets cannot be in principle: for example, the unique GuLL dagger - i.e. if j#1 is inserted into the item (+4 max socket in this case, because there is only 1 socket on the dagger, but 5 is needed), the max socket will become 5 !!! and will be 5 if the insertion sequence of the jewelword is followed, if the insertion sequence is NOT observed, the max number of sockets returns to what the given item can have. (I myself went nuts when madam logic gave me the idea that the dagger is 2 cells, and there will be 5 sockets in it XDD)

***** If it is a hatchet unique "etherial edge" which is not only ethereal, but also indestructible, then after the first j#1 there will be +1eth bonus to the already existing ethereality (an analogy of bagget armor on weapons), and after the zod and j #2 also +1eth bonus (again the same bagget armor analogy) for a total of +3 consecutive ethereal bonuses on this item specifically (acecs have a similar item - "shadow killer").

What does this mean in general? - this will give exactly an increase in relation to the runewords of other items without disturbing the overall balance of weapons, since the increase will depend on the existing and established properties - why is the facet and rare jewel added to the jvelword ??? - everything is very simple - we usually poke these items into these very clothes XD. Also, the rune zod will finally take its place as the most fucking and honorable rune in the game.
And drop j # 1 and # 2 (by the way, suggest names for them) I propose to do with uber bosses with a low drop chance (uber andi, duriel, izual, as well as when calling a clone from any of the clones (without limiting that from all only 1 and no more)) - the chance of a drop is about the same as that of facets.

Such are the proposals ...
... I'm sure when a set of add-ons is invented, then it will be interesting to those who write FASHIONS to make it a reality ...
119 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Heart Carver

To the rest written in this thread (not only by me and Pan Hermann), the administration of this wonderful server should listen, regardless of whether we play on the same server or on different servers, or we don't play at all.

maybe due to the fact that you are a secret agent of enzel, they don’t listen ..))

apchan topic is read by those who have not read

b
b0ev1k 20.04.22

Greenaaa
for me it's still Morrowind
Torum.
Yes, you are stubborn. Go play smoke, friend.

Some kind of nonsense ... I personally think that TES3 > any of the games in this series, and they will not take me either with good graphics, or with any simplifications, or anything else.
Likewise with Diablo, where are you going to send the person who told you to give up your favorite Diablo and play the D3 shit game?

On the subject: Some kind of nonsense :)

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

on the topic it was necessary to write 2 years ago (well, at least half a year ago), but now it’s just possible to flood here, because as an author I don’t have the slightest desire to talk about something on the topic

R
Rescue Cat 20.04.22

But it would be great if the players playing on the server would have some kind of opportunity to influence the gameplay and rules. Well, at least the smallest possibility.

And if you can’t change the gameplay, then at least make the game itself a little more convenient or something ...

T
Torum. 20.04.22

RescueCat If you
don't know how to play, don't play.

b0ev1k
You quoted it like that, as if I sent a person to skurim. ;(

h
heart carver 20.04.22

How glad I am that there is such a person - Enceladus

R
Rescue Cat 20.04.22

Torum.
I can't, I can't play.

I just grumble about how great it would be if the chest was twice as big. Or if there was a button that moves all items from the inventory to the trade window. These innovations will not change the balance, and will in no way affect players who already know how to play ...

f
firkax 20.04.22

I also think a bigger chest would be nice

Q
QLinkee 20.04.22

Contact ImAhead, he promised to tell you how to increase the inventory chest ;D

R
Rescue Cat 20.04.22

firkax
If it's nice, it would be great to introduce one. Unless, of course, this entails insurmountable technical difficulties)

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

due to the fact that I can’t buy the diamond jewel of fervor perf for the second season in a row (no one sells for lo! :[) I strongly ask the administration to reconsider its position on innovations)) mf + eg "Edge of Fortune", perhaps there is a "too cheerful" set, but nevertheless, there is quite something to start from,

it was like a fries up if anything)

h
heart carver 20.04.22

What is a diamond jevel of fervor perf?

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Diamond +25-50 To Attack Rating vs Demons, +25-40% Damage vs Demons Jewels(26)

40 pts

T
Torum. 20.04.22

Archon Guard
Bought some jewels and are you waiting for the moment? Atata.

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Torum.
firstly, it’s not clear what moment this remark is about (because usually something new comes with a reset and, accordingly, it makes no sense to buy any of the juvels)
secondly, I just drew attention to the fact that it’s impossible find despite a rather long search and a good reward (

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

as an apa some interesting thoughts:

Flammed Fury
Concueror Crown
+0-1(0.012 per lvl) to all skills (based on character lvl) (85lvl=1)
+0-2(0.0228 per lvl) to masteries (barb only) (based on character lvl) (88lvl=2)
+0-3(0.033 per lvl) to warcryes (barb only) (based on character lvl) (91lvl=3)
+0-4(0.043 per lvl) to fire skills ( based on character lvl) (94lvl=4)
+0-5(0.0516 per lvl) to fire mastery (based on character lvl) (97lvl=5)
+1 to increased speed (barb only)
+2 to natural resistance (barb only )
+3 to battle command (barb only)
+4 to find item (barb only)
+5 to war cry (barb only)
+15-25 to all atributes (varies)
+20-35% faster cast rate (varies)
+50-100% enhanced defense (varies)
-55-80% to enemy fire resistance(varies)
1-2 sock (varies)

Charge Master
unique jewel
+3-5 to charge skill level on item
repleshish charged (1 charge per 10 sec)
random jewels magic suffiks

recipe
charged item(magic,rare,unique) + Charge Master + Rune ber= craft same item+add Charge Master properties

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

Everything ingenious is simple and it has already been created. If you want to modify, play mods, but classics and LoD are SACRED and under no circumstances can you change anything, but on a server it will definitely change the people if you put a mod on.

A
Archon Guard 20.04.22

Rivnyanyn
you apparently do absolutely nothing once you open topics that if you delete them no one will even remember, even their author

for your information after this topic there were a lot of proposals for innovations, so many that I don’t even remember how many there were, but this topic is just the beginning can be said and is very far from subsequent opinions and suggestions, even despite the fact that she fell for me only a year ago

R
Rivnyanyn 20.04.22

Archon Guard
In this section, the topics have been sleeping for a long time, but this one was on top))))
As for me, Blizzards scored on d2, as they did on d1 in their time and did not lose. The game is still relevant and still interesting. Because the state gear can not be collected in a lifetime. And imagine that you can weld everything you can in 2 weeks and collect all the gear. I replayed a dozen mods (in some I didn’t even pass the norm because they were boring).
Hel anlished is now playing with a friend on their server, IMHO the only worthwhile mod.
If you really want d2 to live longer as a mod, you need to roll up your sleeves and fuck yourself, and find more fans of the same kind. Heard about the fashion of Mordor on d1? There the PPC guys did the work. But still, it’s not a fact that the case will burn out.
And in pg, if you start making serious changes, IMHO, the people will slowly fall down. None of the hardened diablo lovers like anything new, otherwise they would play new games, continue to torment old Diablo.