3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solidar 20.04.22 12:02 am

red mutagen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm the only one so lucky, red mutagens do not fall, and at first at all, and then very rarely, even when killing a mob, I had to reload the save so that it was red that fell out. Now I'm 25th, and only recently somehow managed to drink 1 big red mutagen. But blue and green kukueva darkness.
13 Comments
Sort by:
9IrdiS9 20.04.22

exactly the same story, very few red mutagens ((sadness in general

s
soulShakz 20.04.22

Absolutely the same story. Red ones seem to fall, only they are called differently, and are not suitable for combination. It’s not at all clear why I need 50+ pieces in my bag if I really can’t do anything out of them.

A
AleXStein 20.04.22

soulShakz concoctions
are made from mutagens called "ghost mutagen", etc.

s
soulShakz 20.04.22

AleXStein
is clear, he made 10 pieces, then what? Mutagens over 50 just lies, and those that are needed for combining, in my case, red ones, do not fall at all :(

T
Temporum 20.04.22

soulShakz
save/load before level 10+ alghouls will help you, but in general, yes, the problem is relevant.

O
Old_Nick 20.04.22

soulShakz
"Nominal" you can safely sell (if you have already made the corresponding decoction)
And the "small red mutagen" - yes, it's not enough for Skelige. The islands are better - but the same is not up to the figure. Warrior Nakers, Erinyes, Drone Endrags, high-level drowners (with a red crest) - somewhere around 1/4. Head-eyes - 50/50 Head-
eyes, by the way, I have the main source, more precisely - the same one:
In Velen, there is, near Podlesie, "Hut in the forest". There, nearby, Glavoglaz constantly respawns.
Kill-leave-meditate until the change of day-come back ...

-
-Nerevar- 20.04.22

Solovat
And you spit in the munitor, look fall out)

d
delamer1 20.04.22

AleXStein
Not necessarily, I already have three decoctions that just require red mutagens. Including a decoction of the dead, which requires more green and blue :)

g
godoftrombone 20.04.22

In 123 hours I collected three pieces of all the big red ones, very rarely they fall out. I think the fact is that 2 red mutagens in the windows increase the damage very seriously, almost all enemies fall after one hit, even on the "death" difficulty.

S
SwedovSandr 20.04.22

soulShakz
I wish there were so many red ones... Level 16, but there are only 2 red ones :)))

S
Strange Cry 20.04.22

Please help solve the problem!
Mutagens are active only until the game is restarted, that is, with any loading (saving or re-entering the game), the effect of them disappears either completely or partially (summation due to the same color of skills). You have to take it out and put it back in for it to work. I read somewhere that this was fixed in patch 1.06, but as it turned out, it was not fixed.
As I understand it, there is no solution to this problem yet, but I would at least understand, is it all such garbage or only some? Therefore, I beg you, check it all who can and tell me if mutagens work for you or not?

B
BoBaIIyTuH 20.04.22

It's simple, red mutagens are not enough for the sake of balance in the game, imagine you have three 10% mutagens by level 20, which in total with red abilities gives 120% to attack power. Too fat, that's all.

u
urban.kalabanovich 20.04.22

StrangeCry
Didn't notice any problems, the last patch, and before it it was like normal