3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disterlol 20.04.22 12:13 am

Camera freezes on all settings (Metro: Last Light)

Hello, I ran into such a problem in the game, the camera movements slow down if you move or turn the camera, the fps does not sag, I play at medium settings on a 1920x1080 monitor, the fps does not sag below 75, but these camera brakes just enrage. Maybe someone came across with a similar problem and knows how to solve it, or just advise something, thanks in advance.
122 Comments
Sort by:
s
sn__ 20.04.22

logitech conflicts with metro, kill LCore.exe process - lags will disappear

i
igorilla_07 20.04.22

Disterlol these X7s
have different versions, here is a screenshot of mine, there are 5 profiles in the settings with different DPI and polling frequency. if you set the profile higher, and in the game the sensitivity is lower, then everything smoothly

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

sn__
I didn’t find such a process in my dispatcher :(
igorilla_07
Here I have x7 705k and Oscar version 10.07V3, no matter how much I searched, I didn’t find newer for my mouse: (therefore only 2 profiles :( no:(

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

Now I'll try another repack with another tablet and a sewn update 2 and see if the twitching may disappear

d
domminnn 20.04.22

well what? what is the solution to the problem?

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

Nothing helped, for others, even a pancake with a lower FPS, the mouse is smooth in the game, but for me it turned, the freeze, in the other direction, again the freeze, the FPS does not drop at all. I don’t know what’s the matter :( I’ll have to go to kill the game, it's impossible to play :(

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

try turning off all effects like Post Filter, shadows, AA and AF
how and where to find all these effects, who knows?

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

for fun, I installed 2033 metro, there is the same shnyaga, now my suspicions about the mouse have fallen, does anyone have the opportunity to try with another mouse?

G
Gor Na Drak 20.04.22

x7 XL-750MK - everything is perfect, did not touch or configure anything.

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

With vertical sync turned on, these camera brakes decrease, but the game slows down in those scenes where the action is (limits to 30 fps), and yes, I inserted my old genius mouse and it also seemed to be smoother, but on the other plug it connects to the computer. ok I would like to drive everything on a mouse and buy another one, but I don’t have one such shnyaga, I don’t know in general, but what kind of optimization for these brakes I found.

p
plusnk 20.04.22

quote from one site.

The author of the original material reports an important thing - if gamers have a Logitech keyboard or mouse with the bundled software installed, the LCore.exe process must be completed (better before starting the game in Metro: Last Light), otherwise the FPS may drop by 50% ( due to some limitation on GPU usage by the same amount). This is such a nasty bug.

p
plusnk 20.04.22

Plus, Vsync is recommended to be activated, so there will be noticeably less "stuttering" (occurring even at high FPS) that was found during the FCAT tests.

D
Disterlol 20.04.22

Keyboard genius ergo media 700 and mouse x7 705k

S
Sanchoz 20.04.22

Had the same problem!
Solution: Do as igorilla_07 said in the mouse settings (First picture!), set the texture filtering to 4, turn on the graphics quality to medium Vsync, ssaa (or something like that) off and I have brakes and friezes when walking and shooting are gone (if the quality I'll set the FPS to high, it sits)
If it helped, put +
PS In the first one, I also didn’t think of doing it so I played with the brakes :)

n
nerevarin2013 20.04.22

damn it, my brakes also started) I got to the third mission, where you need to save a communist. Before that everything was perfect.

S
Sanchoz 20.04.22

nerevarin2013
Try to do as I wrote

n
nerevarin2013 20.04.22

Sanchoz
why turn on Vsync, what is it all about? By the way, I still have the sound. At what in the menu everything is fine, but the brakes in the game itself begin

n
nerevarin2013 20.04.22

Sanchoz
worked!!))

S
Sanchoz 20.04.22

nerevarin2013
Thromosis disappeared, but with the sound, too, is it normal or not?

S
Sanchoz 20.04.22

nerevarin2013
Found a bug (maybe only for me) turned off the game (with these settings) and unrolled found a mountain of lags had to restart the game