3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hunter demo 20.04.22 12:32 am

Question about getting the achievement \"The Witcher on the Highway\"! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gentlemen, is there any way to get the achievement "The Witcher on the Highway" (pass the game on the "To the death!" difficulty level) without beating the game from the very beginning (I pass on the "pain and suffering!" difficulty level). For example, if before the finals you change the difficulty level to "Death!", or delete all your saves and load others where the game was played on the "Death!" difficulty? I don’t think that these two difficulty levels are fundamentally different, it would be a shame if I don’t get the achievement, the game is global, and replaying it because of one achievement, suicide. Subscribe, do not be lazy!
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 20.04.22

Hunterdemo
No. The game starts counting from the first ghoul. The info is in the safe.
Perhaps the only option is to ask someone for a save who went through 4 difficulties. But not sure if it will work. GoG/Steam client will send MB to hell.

A
Aziflow 20.04.22

When I changed the difficulty from "Pain and Suffering" to "Death" (although it was almost at the end), I was generally given only the first achievement for an easy passage.

G
GhastPro 20.04.22

Steam Achievement Manager?