3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unicom 20.04.22 12:32 am

Will there be Blade of Darkness 2? Depends on you. (Blade of Darkness)

Hello fellow gamers.

It was a great game in its time and I really want to see its continuation.
I propose to write a petition to the developers with a request to create the second part.

Although that development team is no longer there, but there is still a part of the team that now works in MercurySteam Entertainment SL.

1) In general, the question is, do you think it makes sense to bother with the petition or is it an empty idea?

2) If there is a point, then what exactly are you ready to do to make it continue?
o
ololololololololo 20.04.22

You need to write not to the developers of the game, but to the one who now owns the copyright for the BoD trademark. At the moment, it's like Codemasters, unless of course nothing has changed. And this company is unlikely to pull a project of this magnitude now.

Personally, I see one way out: selling the rights to the game to a large company, such as Ubisoft, for example. But there is one drawback: such giants of the gaming industry will definitely not make the second part as hardcore as the first, as they focus on mass character - they want to please everyone and port to everything that is possible.

L
LordAlastor 20.04.22

I agree with the post above, the chances of resurrecting this game are negligible, but if you still write your petitions, you can add my nickname.

o

LordAlastor
If we still decide to write a petition, then we need to go through all the places on the Internet where there are fans of this game. I mean not only fan sites and forums like ours, but also torrents and things like that where people unsubscribe. For example here - http://www.ex.ua/view/10124768 - crowds of enthusiastic people.

You need to collect more than a thousand, that's for sure. In general, the more the better.

U
Unicom 20.04.22

ololololololololo
There is nothing on your link. But that doesn't matter. In fact, you correctly came up with the idea that campaigning should be carried out on other sites. But it will already be possible to unite those who wish on this site. You can just throw people a link to this topic.

s
small-small 20.04.22

I will sign with pleasure. A real slasher for adults.

J
Johnny Frosty 20.04.22

ok idea

d
darth_vader 20.04.22

I hope that there will be a second part,
I went through the first one 6 times)))

o

small-small
Exactly! Without naked elven asses))

v
vergil1795 20.04.22

Even now, sometimes I install it on a disk somewhere, I most often played as a barbarian. If the developers, the owners of the brand, create the same hardcore continuation for the BoD (which is now, unfortunately, with our mass-movers developers is unlikely), then the fans and, in general, connoisseurs of this genre will finally be able to breathe calmly, otherwise lately I don’t remember a single game of a similar genre released over the past 6-8 years

v
vladchij 20.04.22

Lately I don't remember a single game of a similar genre released in the last 6-8 years of
Dark Souls

J
Jackson[x] 20.04.22

I really want a sequel, but the petitions are...

V
Vitaly Petrov 20.04.22

looking forward to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
E_S88 20.04.22

I read on one forum dedicated to the game that folk craftsmen are trying to port Blade of Darkness to the DooM 3 engine. Here are some developments Now, as I understand it, work is underway on the damage system. (dismemberment) So there are hopes to see an updated game.

E
E_S88 20.04.22

And here is the initial version of the damage system.

T
Temka Podolny 20.04.22

Well, damn it, of course you need to write a petition! if you write a petition and the game will be released YOU WILL BECOME HEROES! I'm for