3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mighty 20.04.22 12:32 am

What ruins the game? (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

I don't know, but those who love weapons will probably understand me. Yes, this is the future. But here are the recoverable ammunition, this is nonsense. Yes, and all the weapons themselves, their appearance. If we are to make prototypes, then they are real. And not some, "pieces of metal." In general, all these weapons of the future are infuriating in appearance. What do you think, does it spoil the game or not?
23 Comments
Sort by:
k
kile[Natural Sick] 20.04.22

No.

a
alexandrovitch 20.04.22

Yes.

C
Cubinets 20.04.22

I think not, because no one knows what trunks will be in the 50s, maybe the developers guessed right.

-
-SinFX- 20.04.22

No.

E
Eraser27 20.04.22

The main thing is that in the cartoon everything is implemented normally, but for a single it's not so important.

G
GDFrost1.4 20.04.22

What ruins the game?
2054 year. I hate the future.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.04.22

Here in 2054 I’ll play
if I’m alive and if I don’t forget , I’ll
unsubscribe.

H
Horse567 20.04.22

in general, another Titanfall Only the name of the Call of Duty series!!!

r
ricardosoli 20.04.22

with a hint of crisis and titanthfall

E
EcijA 20.04.22

I don’t understand why people are needed if there are robots? and cheaper and more practical, a person is a weak piece of meat compared to them

E
Evgeny Saveliev zds 20.04.22

Constant restarts of the game when changing graphics settings

V
Velveteen 20.04.22

Consoles.

A
Alexander Becker 20.04.22

It feels like the game has been "crashed". This is exactly what it feels like. And not only in terms of gameplay and other features adopted from Crysis. And Crysis 3 is essentially a soulless joker, which made me miserable about this part of the game. Hope I was wrong.

g
griever45 20.04.22

I’m still passing through, and so far the only thing that has bombed me is the control of the plane ... WITH BUTTONS!! 11! how could you even think of something like that?

S
Strchi 20.04.22

Exoskeletons in general are already in service, but not like that, but the future is in the game :) what if it will be

K
Kiliman Jaro 20.04.22

Shitty optimization ruins the game...any

A
Azog 20.04.22

cheaters, rats

s
saa0891 20.04.22

Morons partners, too short missions, well, the lack of at least some kind of freedom, everything else is quite on the level, oh, and even a little music.

C
Che_Gue 20.04.22

cheaters justified the whole game from the very first day

T
TmikeT 20.04.22

poor viewing angle, the 21st century is a next-gen and all that, but alas, less and less is visible on the screen, and from what is left visible on the screen it blocks the barrel - the entire lower right corner, they already talked about optimization, the return on the energy weapons are generally nonsense, a team of the dumbest allied bots (I'm talking about a single), it feels like they stupidly painted for noise. Yes, a lot of things, the most worthless part of the concoction for me, although there were complaints about the rest too ...