3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Fox 20.04.22 12:32 am

Your favorite weapon (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Kalash and ingram.
195 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

Kalash is not bad ... But .... in three, the developers made it very weak, if you cheat a little, then you can make it more abruptly than m16 ...

B
Bleed On Me 20.04.22

Of the few that GTA3 has to offer us, I prefer the pump-action shotgun and the M16, as the most practical and effective types of weapons.

G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

The pump is good, I agree.

S
Steve Fox 20.04.22

but I like the Kalash more than the M16. It’s more accurate, and it’s much easier to kill people from it. The M16 is powerful and quick-firing, but it’s inconvenient to wet people.

B
Bleed On Me 20.04.22

No .., the main drawback of the M16 is the too rapid consumption of ammunition ... Of course, the developers overdid it with the rate of fire ... I understand that the desire to lick up the shats of America prevails .., but still ... I
disagree about accuracy ... What gave us a scope, my friend?
And people are killed from this thing amazingly quickly... One bullet is enough... to "amputate" any limb of the enemy that you don't like...
Sorry, AK47 in GTA3 is deprived of all this... it's a pity...

G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

The most lethal thing is the Grenade Launcher! ... It has both accuracy and lethality ... everything is with you ... heavy current.

l
ladykiller69 20.04.22

I have an AK-47, grenades, molotov, a shotgun... Sometimes a bat looms on the plan of my favorite weapon...

G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

Yes ... the bat is good with arrogant grandmas ... and homeless people ... who learned how to fight well from me!

M
Midfield 20.04.22

Drobovik!

G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

(DO YOU HAVE NO RUSSIAN LETTERS?) ... A sniper is good at long-range fire ...

g
grimreeper 20.04.22

Shotgun. I have it pumped - 7 shots in a row!

O
Orto Dogge 20.04.22

What a pumped shotovik! Wai, wai, wai!
I prefer the engram because it is the most powerful weapon when you need to shoot on the move, and in many missions with killing columbos it is necessary, because cowardly machos hide in the corners. Well, of course, the M16 is extremely good, in case the Colombians stand in a row at a great distance. The last place for a sniper is for singles with an M16 at a very long distance.

G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

Yeah, ingram isn't bad...

g
grimreeper 20.04.22

What a pumped shotovik!

What? I hit everyone with one shot! Especially when I run away from the army!

G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

You can't do without a shotgun...

O
Orto Dogge 20.04.22

Informagik, surprised the proctologist with an anus! The shotgun in GTA3, like the communists, is the same for everyone and cannot be upgraded. I, too, from one hit.

G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

And how long will you argue?

g
grimreeper 20.04.22

The shotgun in GTA3, like the communists, is the same for everyone and cannot be upgraded.

Yeah. Just change the config.

O
Orto Dogge 20.04.22

Why all at once? Only weaklings.

G
Genoc1de 20.04.22

Mdya ... thanks for the weakling ...