3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22 12:33 am

Technical issues v.1 (Dead Space 3)

The thing is: sometimes the game freezes. Approximately once every minute or two. It hangs for a second, and sometimes for two or three.
Along with this, the sound hangs: one word is played several times.
My conf:
Windows 7 ultimate SP-1.
Nvidia Geforce 9800-GT
Pentium(R)Dual-core.
4 gigs on board.
Yes, I know that the computer is ancient, but it seems to fit. I urgently need help, I tried everything. Even at the lowest settings, it lags, although the previous two flew without a hitch.
141 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombie 20.04.22

Kable08
so that's how my ammo became endless

g
grenman 20.04.22

Has anyone been able to fix the sound issue? What I just didn’t try and changed the priority, set compatibility with 98, turned off hardware acceleration, and so a paradox happened to him. I turned off the hardware and such brakes started in the game ..... I returned it back. I have noticed that this happens when necromorphs appear or gushing blood. And when necromorphs appear, in addition to problems with sound, it also slows down when there are no monsters, everything is fine.

K
Kitenish 20.04.22

MVP-Bryant
I have exactly the same problem! I lose holographic objects (life level, door opening buttons, blood, glasses, signs on boxes, stasis indicator) immediately in the first mission, after the very first fall of Isaac, (when the unitologist blows himself up and he flies off). What to do, please help me really want to play?

V
Vintos91 20.04.22

SanSanZ you misunderstood me, I watched the walkthrough of the PC versions of Dead Space 3 on YouTube, and I know that at the end you need to press eng to knock out the door of the snowmobile. E or Russian Uh, so I don’t have the designation of this button on the screen, but I still pressed this key, many times and I still couldn’t go to this moment, but I downloaded the save game of the full passage of Dead Space 3.

V
Vintos91 20.04.22

and also I had the following problems during the passage of the game, in the head of the Volantis rock, well, where you need to kill the Snow Creature boss, well, he is such a hefty crab, so when you turn on that battery and the harpoons turn on, then when the harpoons shoot, they connect together and this Crab doesn’t fall under them, I thought it was a glitch and still turned that steering wheel with kinesis and pressed F for a very long time so that the harpoons tore the Crab but they didn’t tear it, I tried to go through this episode for about an hour and didn’t I could, since I have a save game of the full passage of Dead Space 3, then I skipped this chapter and took up the next one, but new problems awaited me ahead, it seems in chapter 16, well, where you need to collect Rosetta using kinesis, so that's when I got Rosetta together and watched the video and then when Isaac runs to the door,since the room is filled with poisonous gas and you need to go through the door and then press E to close it, I tried to go through this episode for half an hour, I quickly pressed many times on E but still Isaac died from gas, I even set low graphics quality and minimum screen resolution, but I couldn’t get through this episode with the door. Thanks to the save, I took up chapter 17, and so there I got stuck completely and the problem is that the alien doors do not open, at first I entered the correct combination in the translator and the door started glowing blue and opened , I even went through the bonus mission in this chapter, then a little ahead I entered the correct combination into the translator, and the door started glowing blue, but it never opened, I even rebooted the computer and restarted the game, now even 1 alien door does not open. Help someone maybe some kind of patch is needed,I have not had one game so specifically not buggy.

L
Lexx77 20.04.22

Kitenish
I set the vidyahi settings in the panel: application management.

]
][emule 20.04.22

Hello! tell me please, if anyone knows: there was a problem with the sound, set compatibility with 98, the sound began to behave well, but the ability to save was completely lost)) Maybe someone knows how to deal with the misfortune?))

K
Kageri Sendou 20.04.22

After being in the weapon crafting zone or something like that, the ammo became infinite .... How to fix and return everything as it was?

B
BioGen 20.04.22

Everything helped me deleting the game and downloading limit edishn + downloading the save, everything is now normal

M
MVP Bryant 20.04.22

Lexx77
Thank you, everything helped, it works! =))

4LiSHni 20.04.22

I downloaded two repacks with different weights, both in English. Both on torrents and in the Readme it is indicated that the version is Russian. In the folder with the game there are files of the Russian version. How to solve the problem?

L
Luddanik 20.04.22

I play litsuhu, the problem is the following, after the next crash, the cursor disappeared in the main menu of the game, I have to move it blindly, the sections are activated, but there is no cursor itself, there are also no notifications, such as "Are you sure you want to exit?" I do everything at random, reinstalling the game did not help (((

N
Nehalim 20.04.22

4LiSHni
Enable in settings

B
Brandenburger 20.04.22

When I try to play co-op, I get an inscription that the account is deactivated. A friend has the same shit. What to do!?((

O
OLD Hunter 20.04.22

Anyone who has infinite ammo after the weapon crafting zone, I advise you to replay the second chapter (where you fly into space)! At least until the moment where the escape pod docks and you are given a weapon again. After that, the bug will disappear, and the ammo will be consumed again. Then just choose to either continue the story from the menu, or choose the chapter you left off and play on. I found this method on some foreign forum, the dude on the PS3 encountered it. Then I googled it again, and realized that this bug is on all platforms, and it does not depend on a license or a pirate. This bug happened to me on chapter 12 (it pulled me to go into this room) Well, at least I quickly found a solution. Good luck to all)

4LiSHni 20.04.22

Understood.
I live in Ukraine, respectively, and the regional settings are Ukrainian. Changed region. settings for Russia - everything turned on.

z
zulllaa 20.04.22

Brandenburger
the same problem, writes the account is deactivated.

s
stHarty 20.04.22

When I arrived on a shuttle to a ship abandoned 200 years ago (I forgot the name), the light from the helmet disappeared, that is, the slots in the helmet are burning, but there is no light on the walls / floor / ceiling, the flashlight works when aiming. what's the trouble?
PS - sorry if there was such a question, I did not find it.

s
sn260591 20.04.22

stHarty
I think it was meant to be.
The topic has already been http://forums.playground.ru/dead_space_3/775248/

m
max_alastor 20.04.22

Others, help!! At the beginning of the 4th chapter, after flying through a depressurized compartment with spinning blades, an SMS comes, I listen to it, and then the door .. It says "open", but the compartment does not open !! Tried almost everything, including reinstallation. Prompt chenit, pliz, aim daying!!!! (((