3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERAPHIM207 20.04.22 12:33 am

Technical issues v.1 (Dead Space 3)

The thing is: sometimes the game freezes. Approximately once every minute or two. It hangs for a second, and sometimes for two or three.
Along with this, the sound hangs: one word is played several times.
My conf:
Windows 7 ultimate SP-1.
Nvidia Geforce 9800-GT
Pentium(R)Dual-core.
4 gigs on board.
Yes, I know that the computer is ancient, but it seems to fit. I urgently need help, I tried everything. Even at the lowest settings, it lags, although the previous two flew without a hitch.
141 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack Harvey Hell 20.04.22

Avast itself is a dubious antivirus program. Other antiviruses have exclusion lists. Let's hope that Avast also has such a thing. Make an exception for the entire game directory ... Either demolish avast and install another adequate antivirus or don't install anything at all (I have been without an antivirus for a long time and everything is in order, I just follow everything carefully).

_
_SUBAN_ 20.04.22

How to solve the problem with friezes in the game? And then the sound is played several times.

F
Full Metal Chaos 20.04.22

The sound in the game stutters when videos, when someone speaks, and other effects when you are in the game menu, how to make the sound normal? does not roll). Who knows?

A
Artyom Senkin 20.04.22

when I click on the launcher it gives me an error what is the problem

a
assassin_blaze 20.04.22

On the planet Tau Volantis, terrible brakes (friezes) appear on the surface during snow storms and games, what can be done to fix the problem?

G
Gerfalcon 20.04.22

Hi all the guys help damn it already and unsubscribed to the support service in Origin wherever I wrote, well, I don’t want to completely demolish Windows for the sake of the game, but I think I’ll have to install it on 30 percent of the game, an error with code 1638 will fly out and that there is no visual c ++, downloaded I found all these visuals that I found and everything is exactly such a misfortune, the pancake has already despaired.

G
Gerfalcon 20.04.22

Everything solved the problem of how much I downloaded these all sorts of visual c ++, nothing came out, and then I downloaded the normal full assembly from the torrent, it was installed and everything was installed from such pies, thank God.))

L
Leverkusenez 20.04.22

Question on the 3rd part of the guys: the saves in the add-on work strangely. missions. (there are no campaigns there at all) Passed additional. mission Conning tower, received a craft from Edwards, and went on, and decided to leave the game (tired of fighting) so that I could finish the game later. Then I load the game and I'm almost at the very beginning of the mission, but there is crafting. How to make it so that you could return to the ship again without going through a new rather tedious mission

i
igorek300778 20.04.22

the problem is that when playing with a friend, I hear him, but he does not see me, I would like to solve this problem

o
oris.brut 20.04.22

there is a problem in chapter 13. I meet a hydra, put it on harpoons, hammer on the desired key (like a mad hammer) but zero sense .... what to do?

a

Tell me, Isaac constantly dies after closing the door where Ellie died, what should I do?

S
SteveG8 20.04.22

I myself went through this moment with the trainer for infinite health. :)
oris.brut
Graphics to minimum.
Or use Caps Lock, then Isaac will go into constant aiming mode.

N
Nukem_D 20.04.22

Hello. =)
I have a laptop with a screen resolution of 1600 x 900. In all games I set the resolution to 1024 x 600, so that it runs smoothly without brakes, because my laptop is not powerful.
Dead Space 3 itself is running fine, but for some reason you can’t set the resolution to 1024 x 600 in the game settings, the minimum it offers is 1024 x 768, at which the “view” is rather uncomfortable - the image is concentrated in the center, and Isaac only sees his right hand. And most importantly, such a situation with all permissions to increase, the normal "stretching" on the screen is achieved at 1600 x 900, but there are already brakes.
I tried to set the resolution in the configs - it does not help, it still resets to 1024 x 768. If you write Wide Screen, it gives a narrow strip, just like in a movie.
Please someone tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance! =)

R
Rygrey 20.04.22

Guys, I have a bug in mission 9 when you fall from a tractor, first I press W then E then W to climb to the end and everything falls, in the video I watched at the end E should appear, but I don’t (((

S
SteveG8 20.04.22

Rygrey
Grafon on minimal.

R
Rygrey 20.04.22

SteveG8
yes

R
Rygrey 20.04.22

I figured everything out with the cut scene in chapter 9 with the escalator, you need to change the resolution to widescreen and E will appear at the end.

I
Inkey 20.04.22

After the tenth chapter, there was such a bug: if you press the W button (go forward) and walk for five seconds, release the button, and he continues to go forward for another couple of seconds. Same thing right, left, back, run. How to fix tell me? Damn, it became uncomfortable to play.

V
Verka Smerduchka 20.04.22

Sometimes there are friezes. Rarely, but aptly. Hangs several times for 3-5 seconds in some place, then everything goes smoothly. In general, the game runs great on medium settings, but these friezes spoil the overall impression. Does anyone know how to deal with them?

S
SteveG8 20.04.22

Probably treated by turning off the vertical sync.