3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jogurtZ 22.04.22 11:53 pm

Fight with Imlerich (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Any advice on how to kill him? I play on the highest difficulty, this scum is already tired of killing when there is very little left.
23 Comments
Sort by:
p
pupaa 22.04.22

dodge and take your time and you will be happy

F
Fallen Cheshire 22.04.22

So with him, everything is simple. Quen + Thunder, hit 2 times and dodge. Kohl kots - you drink the Swallow, when it becomes "icy", you dodge until it stops and behold. Simple boss. It was much easier for me to kill him than the witches (there Ciri generally has to dodge almost the entire battle xD, and Geralt is top...)

S
Saloknir 22.04.22

jogurtZ
what level are you

M
Mercurionio 22.04.22

Killed the first time on 4 difficulties. At the beginning of the fight, do not block or show off, but during his attack, do a pirouette to his back. Until he drops the shield. Then either dance close, or when it is spoiled, roll forward (it always appears behind your back). Bombs don't work, only quen is a sign, but the swing breaks right away. You can still sprinkle with fire, but it's easier with a sword.

d
dmitrians 22.04.22

jogurtZ
last phase?? just dodge until the last blow (after it runs out of breath) and then hit, you have time to make 4 quick hits
but in general, look at
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_-_bossa_pobedili_golimi_rukami_i_na_maksimalnoy_slognosti-145113/
they took him out with bare hands max difficulty - look at the principle of combat and we can get it

M
Mercurionio 22.04.22

Fallen Cheshire
Et he has not yet fought with the navigator, where one gag can kill))))

j
jogurtZ 22.04.22

Thanks dudes

F
Fallen Cheshire 22.04.22

Mercurionio
You can sweat with the Navigator, it's true, but thank God that Ciri weakens him first, otherwise it would be hardcore .D

j
jogurtZ 22.04.22

Damn, I couldn't get through two days, I wrote to PG, it went right away, lol.

R
Ryogi Shiki 22.04.22

a bunch of quen + axii top in any fights

M
Mercurionio 22.04.22

Fallen Cheshire
Yeah, give him a combo with a teleport. MMM. In general, the strongest boss for me, even Eredin was easier (fortunately, the bear defended well, although there was no one-shot)))

M
Mercurionio 22.04.22

Nikotinoz_
Amendment, except for bosses. Aksiy does not affect them, and protect the quen from 1 poke.

R
Ryogi Shiki 22.04.22

Mercurionio
axius stuns bosses, as well as other enemies in other things, but as I understand it, you meant submission - the second form of axia. yes, it does not work on bosses,
and when you play on the most difficult difficulty level - every hit that is not blocked by quen can be fatal

M
Mercurionio 22.04.22

Nikotinoz_ Poyuzay axii
on Imlerich.

T
TheKep 22.04.22

irden somersault behind the back crit in the back, dodge when he throws the shield in the same back somersault thunder, easy

F
Fallen Cheshire 22.04.22

Mercurionio
The most difficult for me was the Earth Elemental level 24, when I was only 15. It was difficult then, but I still killed him :D

M
Mercurionio 22.04.22

Fallen Cheshire
Fight lvl 45+ with the archgryphon. Will deliver quite a bit of fire in the anus. He eats more and can become = /

F
Fallen Cheshire 22.04.22

Mercurionio
Wow. This is where you, it seems, dug up a comrade?

b
benites 22.04.22

Fallen Cheshire
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/samiy_silniy_mob-867091/

N
NPhysicist 22.04.22

Against Imlerich, the blinding bomb Samum is very effective, better than Axius and Irden - Excellent Samum will completely knock him out of the battle for 8 seconds. The main thing is not to blind yourself) Decoctions from monsters are also very useful if you swing the level of intoxication.

This fucking lvl 48 archgriffon was only able to kill at level 34, before that it didn’t work out (max difficulty). tough creature)