3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gospodin SERGO 22.04.22 11:53 pm

What cartoon do you think is the worst?

It's Naspor!!!
97 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitamin 22.04.22

To me, all anime sucks.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.04.22

Winx. :D
Well, also SpongeBob. Everything else is normal.

Oh lol, do we really have a bunch of sucky sea dwellers and winged underage girls here? :D

S
Same Rules Apply 22.04.22

Gospodin SERGO
Watch a cartoon about Dasha and go

nuts Rikudo Nagashi
And SpongeBob for some norms. Stubborn, but okay.

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 22.04.22

Personally, my opinion is "American Dad" and "Family Guy".

G
Gutseen 22.04.22

Evangelion, well, God Geas ischo.

M
Mr.Paradox 22.04.22

If it's shit, then I won't remember the name anyway, I don't watch it for a long time.

AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPLELOOSA Encroached
on the sacred, bastard.

A

Mr.Paradox
I tried to watch a few episodes from both animated series, but I didn't like them, they even disgusted me.
1) Social or political satire? Past. Much better in South Park.
2) Parodies? Point one + "Futurama".
3) Humor? Stupid puns + obscenity, antics and a toilet theme. In general, "South Park" also sins with this, but thanks to the first and second points, this can still be forgiven.
4) Characters? Past. First and second paragraph.

Gutseen
Don't forget, there are worse options out there.

A
Alexator 22.04.22

Rikudo Nagashi
my niece is looking at you... ahem... let's say accusingly

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.04.22

Alexator
Somehow I don't care about this niece. However, she's small, she's fine. Grow up - puke from watching, I guarantee. And forever close this page of the dark past. :D

S
Self Harm 22.04.22

What cartoon is considered the most shitty?
My little pony.

A

Rikudo Nagashi
Typical Italian (or whatever) maho-shoujo, there are much worse options.

PS: Anticipating the relevant questions, I say right away - I lived with relatives for a long time (almost a year), and my two cousins ​​often watched them on TV, which was located near my laptop. And yes, these cousins ​​are far from fictional daughters who need to download, you know what animated series in English and with Russian subtitles.

P
PaulTheApostle 22.04.22

Cartoon about Dasha and her monkey.

A
Alexator 22.04.22

Rikudo Nagashi
but after all, when she grows up, she will remember her childhood cartoons with nostalgia. And you will be older than her and start whining about being sick of such nostalgia(

Rikudo Nagashi is a
bastard( Why do I adore you?(

Rikudo Nagashi
Well, that's it, you're growing up. Soon we will proclaim you the queen of all pie and the surrounding area and we will arrange srach in your name. Although I’m wondering - how often do pegeshniks ask you for photos?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.04.22

Alexator
They don't ask. Firstly, because they are in the circus of animals to them. Pavel Durov, and secondly... there are those who still consider me a guy, so why would they ask for pictures from an allegedly pimply, fat troll who writes on behalf of a girl? :D

|
||| VENTURA ||| 22.04.22

queen of all pege
You need to open the grungy tomb and take the crown from there

V
Vano_by_gamer 22.04.22

Help me get 1000 dislikes

r
requiemmm 22.04.22

There is no answer to this question. To whatever bottom the title falls, they will knock from below. Eva with the Cat, and PSG too, are definitely not the worst in the industry, like the simpsons, family guy, washcloth and more. There are also original elements, which already guarantees some popularity.

L
Last Engineer 22.04.22

goofy despicable cartoon

X
Xorras 22.04.22

All Disney from buying LucasArts
:D

L
LightHOwUSE 22.04.22

Damn it)) This topic helped me to think and remember about my childhood cartoon - Rocko`s Modern Life! Gone to look.

PS according to SABZH Tom and Jerry are Coca Cola, slag. I have always loved story cartoons. Hey Arnold, Rocco, Monsters. Some series were even drawn to Krylov, in a modern interpretation))