3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shimuto 19.11.19 03:34 pm

Problems with the shadows [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is everyone or just me? Tested the different graphics settings all the same. On the screenshot you can see the square where the shadows are high quality and everything on low. But it was incredibly close and when the game is annoying as shadows right in front of you change. If you use shadow mode from NVIDIA that is much smaller. but the shadow fuzzy.
152 Comments
Sort by:
m
mister611 19.11.19

Spartacus1971
...I have the shade blink...
- a driver which is normally installed? Have not tried to reinstall? I have included AMD CHS and everything on MAX except antialiasing, including additional settings-no flicker or defects there, as old December the firewood, and in the last Bethke, under GTA5 is released. Generally doesn't have lag, the game is a license? If not, it maybe after the release on PC for a couple of updates came out.

Saints Russia
I tried to include a proprietary chip shadows from Nvidia - it seems to work, shadows are more scattered, but it really appears some square around the Persian orange, the card I have AMD, AMD is left with the CHS on. - everything is beautiful and without the square ))

S
Spartacus1971 19.11.19

mister611
Is the beta for the game is released,like now, played did not blink.Miracles, and only.

W
Wordingofspay 19.11.19

I have 5 patches left and they still have not fixed the bug with shadows

just noticed that it is associated with the camera more than the camera covers, the more loads, but even so the range is just awful.

A
Anomel Suna 19.11.19

Wordingofspay
There were only 3 patch. What the fuck for pirates write what happened 5 I don't know. About the problem no news from R* not reported

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 19.11.19

no such problems

W
Wordingofspay 19.11.19

Den Good
I have a license and then pirate and 5 this is because the activator at 2am to 220 meters and day1patch, then 3 and 5.

s
szhech konsolotu 19.11.19

Wordingofspay
Tin-is that the time you run this box with shadows?
What card do you have and what settings are the shadows from NVIDIA or soft shadows from AMD

W
Wordingofspay 19.11.19

Is it so hard the problem is just OBVIOUS and dull, even strange that this could be, I've never met.

burn consolato
All possible options with grafikai was pereprobyval, nothing helps, then did some digging on YouTube is full of clips)

burn consolato
The GTX 970 especially for gthe buy)))

s
szhech konsolotu 19.11.19

Wordingofspay
The map is great-I thought you were a piece of [redacted] trying to play the type of GTX 450 or worse.Firewood new GTA5 put I understand.

C
Cryptor 19.11.19

Is this a problem? It's actually not a bug, but part of an overall optimization of the game from Rockstar.

Character is inside the square, or rather CUBE! Inside the cube the world has maximum detail (drawing) and behind it is not. This cube we all have. Some are blind not to notice just! ) Indeed, often it is difficult to see because it is transparent, almost invisible. But the shadow boundary of the cube clearly visible, this is not a bug of shadows! It is a cube renders them inside more detailed.

The size of the cube changes if you change the view and to sit in the car then the cube will expand a bit.
At some time and under very clear weather cube not visible to the naked eye. Those who play at fullHD resolution know perfectly well what I'm talking about. And one who does not see Cuba the mole )

A
Anatoliy Dobrov 19.11.19

so like everyone, I have noticed the visibility of shadows in the square, on the high shadows of the square size as in your video, if you put very high, the square is increased by half and it is high, other settings, such as the length of shadows and shadows high resolution does not affect its size.

C
Cryptor 19.11.19

It remains to rely on the modders themselves. Can they ever give birth to a solution which will add the option in game to adjust the size of the cube, whatever it was possible to increase or decrease, if any, off.

T
Thorgal 19.11.19

I suspect that if they cut this square (cube) in the next patch, instead of the 60 fps we all get 6 fps. Here, as in the joke: either have cheap or go.
I'm trying to square this with the shadows not to look. Well as to the cloned car in traffic. Don't want to spoil their nerves.

b
bandicoot59 19.11.19

The shadow out front. In the normal movement of the shade form a rectangle around the character, and then there are soft shadows. Have piratical all settings, nothing helps

R
Rorschach1986 19.11.19

bandicoot59
why do you shadow

G
Gogerman 19.11.19

by the way on ps3 and ps4 in the same way shadows are drawn,so it's not a bug

b
bandicoot59 19.11.19

vova15ru
eye corn this drawing

R
Rorschach1986 19.11.19

bandicoot59
And I'm not

G
Gogerman 19.11.19

also on consoles

W
Wordingofspay 19.11.19

Cryptor
Well, if not fixed then it's a failure as they do to such dodumalis not in one game with no open worldon this garbage and shadows always clear and far, and right now, in games the shadows are not so strong eat fps like it used to be that you are not smoothing 8msaa, so sad(((

in the tests from NVIDIA has no such problems((( http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide#grand-theft-auto-v-nvidia-pcss-shadows

Cryptor
Damn well if you like talking, this optimization is such that I believe it is unlikely that 24 frames is better ( as some say we are blind pony) sweet smooth 60 frames )))