3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monster12 23.04.22 12:48 am

Soft ban (Dark Souls 2)

I had suspicions that I was sent to the shadow server, because when I come to the iron citadel, I see all the time (in 10 minutes) only two summon signs (identical people). Soul memory - 700 k. Someone, if anyone has a character with a similar soul memory, could he put on a name ring and leave a sign, for example, in an iron citadel. If I see a sign, then I'm not banned, if I don't see it, they banned me. I put mods on transparency, probably for this (if they were banned anyway). If not, I delete the whole fucking crap.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MASS 23.04.22

I'm not sure because I don't know, but the frequent bullshit of the lack of communication with others in games is a content mismatch. those. you will be seen by those who have the same mods. Remove mods and check. such a ban and even without warning should not be.

M
Monster12 23.04.22

MASS
Yes, I said so figuratively, I immediately deleted it from the game)) Just such a ban happens without warning (there is no warning sent there). Do you have dark souls in general? Maybe, if you have time, then even if you don’t have such a character with such SM, you can create a new Persian, buy a nominal ring, and leave a sign in a certain location.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 23.04.22

use the order bone, if there is a ban, then it will disappear, and if there was no ban, then it will write cannot be used

M
Monster12 23.04.22

Whispers In The Dark
does not help with such a ban. in short, I found a dude who agreed to leave a sign and it seems that they still didn’t ban me))

g
gold man 23.04.22

Monster12
Because 2 signs for 700k is quite normal now.

M
Monster12 23.04.22

Gold-man
Yes, I'm even used to the fact that there are a bunch of them)) It was just very embarrassing that the same people were hanging there for a long time.