3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolshikk 23.04.22 12:48 am

License or Pirate? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Actually the question itself is clear, your comments
46 Comments
Sort by:
z
zaa19721 23.04.22

Pirate definitely

B
Ben121212 23.04.22

The license was bought a long time ago and the season pass too.

R
Ryuzake 23.04.22

If you respect the developers, then the license, and if you pay in the bastard - a pirate!!!

X
XBoy360 23.04.22

Pirate.
PS Wangyu minuses this comment. It’s always like this on PG - who writes about the Torrent Edition, they minus it (even if they themselves will be on it for the most part), and who for the face ... and sometimes they will slap a minus, because "there is nothing to unsubscribe about what you buy, bragging here again, shkalnik."

B
Ben121212 23.04.22

kolshikk
In general, there is no need for such questions, no one cares who bought it there, and who downloaded the torrent, I don’t care at all what “that guy over there” did, so do whatever you want.

d
dizzy33 23.04.22

Only a pirate, only a repack from mechanics.

s
seffko 23.04.22

Pirate, then I'll buy it on sale. 30 bucks is definitely not worth it or stupidly I will wait for GOTY

E
Eroppo 23.04.22

I like the Joker and Batman.
Are you saying that with the normal version, these shit codes can not be recognized in any way? ))

F
Flow4Master 23.04.22

You do not respect the developers of cococo, only rogue cococo pirates, the continuation will not be released because of the pirates kkudahkudah and I foresee everything like that.
I’m downloading a pirate, otherwise the game won’t work on my old man, I’ll buy it at the winter sale, as I bought all the parts of the paper.

d
deathcold 23.04.22

If I have money, I will buy a license. If not, then I'll download a pirate.

S
Syndicate 2016 23.04.22

Both

x
x[GAMER]x 23.04.22

Naturally a pirate, you still ask.

S
Syndicate 2016 23.04.22

Death_Cold
Agree

S
Sakateka 23.04.22

I will get a lot of minuses for this, but still I will say, pirated, pirated and will pirate until this dull system outlives itself! I think that commerce and capitalism are the strongest brake on progress, since the same developers want to do not really something brilliant, but something mega profitable, which often does not fit with genius and a breakthrough in technology, and in storylines ... And I don’t care whether the next game in the series will come out (applies to any game) or not, after all, all the same, talented people have their hands tied in this corrupt world! Something bombed me, I'll go lie down ...

C
Crack 23.04.22

pirate

K
Kosh13 23.04.22

This year there are only 2 worthy games so far - The Witcher and Batman. Both are worth buying. The rest can be pirated.

X
XBoy360 23.04.22

Kosh13
Yeah. And also MGS5, Pillars of Eternity, Grand Theft Auto V, Broken Age, XCOM 2, Fallout 4, Just Cause 3 and, possibly, Mad Max and Halo 5: Guardians with Larka.

K
Kosh13 23.04.22

XBoy360
Not for me.
Well maybe Xcom. But I'm concerned about the PC exclusive status. They can also cheat.

B
Bogdan Nedev 23.04.22

of course a pirate!!!!!!

p
press 23.04.22

kolshikk
according to the state of the wallet