3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ishamael 23.04.22 12:49 am

Runestones not spawning (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Runestones are not created (large from ordinary, ordinary from small), etc. On the screen for creating items for gunsmiths, the game simply does not see them, it writes that the inventory is 0. Game version 1.06, can this be fixed somehow?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega666 23.04.22

No. You need to craft new stones and use them to create medium ones, etc. and Found you can safely sell.

I
Ishamael 23.04.22

Serega666
So the game does not see stones on the craft screen. For example, I have 36 small Chernobog runestones, for 2% attack power. To create a regular Chernobog Runestone, you need 3 of these. But when I go to the gunsmith and go to the crafting screen, the game does not see them, it says that there are not enough ingredients

W
Weinar 23.04.22

Ishamael
Serega666 above wrote everything to you correctly, the blacksmith does not see the stones found, craft small ones through the blacksmith, and so on.

I
Ishamael 23.04.22

Vaynar
So to craft small ones, you need at least some kind of ordinary small runestone, but I haven’t found a single one in 17 levels. Where can you buy or get them?

M
MaXuS_Who 23.04.22

Ishamael The
Alchemist is a cheater at a nominal price, he sells everything, a little east of Novigrad, there is such a building above the Oxenfur gates.

g
gaunterwelkin 23.04.22

Ishamael
Usually the blacksmith has these stones, but you can create yourself (in components). Alas, I don’t remember if a recipe is needed for this or if it is available right away - if you need a recipe, then look in the White Garden.