3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xteem2902 23.04.22 01:01 am

Secret cars. (Saints Row 4)

Write here all the secret cars that you know and where to find them.
For example, I know where to find a Relic car (or something like that)
it is located in a parking lot near the airport.
16 Comments
Sort by:
t
theme11471 23.04.22

Are they located randomly?

x
xteem2902 23.04.22

theme11471
I don't think so because I've driven past this place many times with Relic and it was in the same place.

S
Searinox911 23.04.22

Salem on the alien tower in Rosen Oaks.
All cars obtained in the Virus Collection side jobs (yes, not unique, but all have a special coloring).
Saints <XOR> - reward for completing all Vehicular Mayhem side jobs (those on the tank, flying saucer and giant armor) for gold (and yes, also just a special coloring).
White Eagle with machine guns and rockets on a small island between Espina and Loren Square (there is a military base). There is also a white Tornado on one of the roofs. You have to come from the ground.
If I remember anything else, I'll add it.

s
sanya2012 23.04.22

Searinox911
can you add screenshots?

K
Karnefis 23.04.22

In one of the first missions ("HAIL TO THE CHIEF") in the year 1960-'65, cars of that time drive around the city. And in addition to the usual BETSY, HOLLYWOODa and GUNSLINGERa, which they give a ride for the first time, you can also meet LIGHTNING, which I, alas, have not yet met in the modern city = (I haven’t met yet.
LIGHTNING screenshots

x
xteem2902 23.04.22

Has anyone found big feet just in the city and not in the Virus Collection task?

a
anZTk 23.04.22

xteem, they need to be opened in challenges, it seems that you need to go through all 6 tank battles

S
Searinox911 23.04.22

sanya 2012
No. All my attempts to make a screen of the game ended either with nothing or with a menu screen.

x
xteem2902 23.04.22

anZTk
thanks a lot for help. there it was necessary to pass all the tests of destruction on equipment (tank, robot, spaceship) for silver.

g
gtaiv100complete 23.04.22

There are more from some auto gang missions from SR2 and SRTT like Danville and Churchill Sons of Samedi, Compensator and Swindle Brotherhood, Infuego Morningstar. But, alas, after saving in the garage, the coloring disappears.

m
mr. MAFIA2GAMER 23.04.22

Got caught in one of the Virus injection missions

Z
Zahar110 23.04.22

And I have this police car driving around the city)

i
igorilla_07 23.04.22

after pumping running and jumping, any car, as it were, becomes uninteresting as a means of transportation IMHO. I use only a tank for kipish, so that the overseer flies from above, or void, to fly far and fast. I don't need any other ground transportation. void has homing missiles

G
GermantisM 23.04.22

Google to the rescue.

g
garikspace 23.04.22

question about the car. passed the game right now trying to find one car. street cleaning machine. almost like a golf car only with round brushes on the sides, in the garage you can replace it with circular saws. no photo or name. help whoever can. name or location, or at least in which city to look for.

G
Gills 23.04.22

garikspace
It seems that in 4 parts there is no such thing, but in 3 there is one in the city itself