3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nortez 23.04.22 01:01 am

The ancient forest is the key to open the doors of the tomb. (Archeage)

Hello!
I am specifically creating the second ferry character in order to finally expose the hidden quest in the ancient forest in the catacombs to kill the "umbras ghost" - to find out if it works or not. From all the information, by poking into search engines, with spending not a single hour of expensive time on it, nothing worthwhile was found ...
How are clues and 5 things that are sorted out at the bottom of the lake and a key is crafted on some anvil to enter, there is absolutely no detailed info. - People still write that the quest was completed, but how to do it all in detail, and on which servers it all happened is unknown - and most importantly, does it work at all on soap?
I would be very grateful if someone who knows writes something in the form of a mini-guide, how and with what it all is, as in order and in more detail as possible. If I get the information myself, I will definitely sign everything here as it should.
We do not lose sight of the topic, tears fall well from the elites there and the prisms are talking. And even if this goodness doesn’t make a fuss on soap, then soon I think it’s worth hoping for the launch of this quest.
3 Comments
Sort by:
m
mad wolf 23.04.22

the key is simple - there is a ghost in one tomb, he tells part, plus it seems that his diary was lying somewhere.
This is not necessary for the actual production of the key.

you go around all 5 tombs, in each you knock out one ancient key item - armor, a knife, a fang, another afair book and a piece of fog. Well, if you go there in time, it’s harmless to fill each type of evil spirits on the cleaning quest.
With these items you dive into the lake, somewhere in the middle. Deep down to the very bottom.
When I dived - at the bottom it was possible to recharge with air, so it was just enough. After that, the recharging on the underwater farms was broken on the server - it could break down here too, I did not check it.
Having dived to the bottom, you alternately use all 5 ancient items - they are updated (and stop stacking, by the way).
You emerge, go to the largest tomb, in which there is no entrance - somewhere to the left of the passage you find an anvil, a key is made from 5 items on it (by the way, there is at most one in the inventory).
With this key and 4+ more companions, you go to any of the five tombs, it doesn’t matter, you open the door to the dungeon.

I collected the key, but I didn’t go inside, it was too small then, after that everything was somehow not up to it ...

n
nortez 23.04.22

Hooray!!! Everything worked out! We sat there all day, the boss is weak, but there are a lot of elites around + puddles that take away hp, the main thing is to bypass them. For entering 30 Nui tears + a bunch of prisms, akhium and runes 2-3.
The best option to go there is 30+. Literally took one 40+ in the party, everything stopped falling instantly, only wallets. It is advisable to go with all AoE with a heal.

P
Pasha Eremenko 23.04.22

Thank you very much!!!