3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeny Prokopchuk 23.04.22 01:01 am

steam account hacked

I decided to play cs go in the morning, but the account password was wrong, I go to the mail, there are no letters there + you can only go to the mail after receiving the code that comes to my phone. Looking at the history of visiting mail, I also found nothing there. Only my ip address is in the history. The steam account had Steam Guard on it. How could they hack it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 23.04.22

do you care how it got hacked or what??

S
Spiny 23.04.22

My wife's steam account was also hacked recently. She did not have a single letter in the mail from Steam. Although purchases were made and sold on the site of the item, there was not a single message at that time. when it was hacked. It turned out that her Steam address was blacklisted in the mail. The cracker seems to have gained access to the mail, and from there he sent the code and gave the go-ahead to the steam guard on his computer. So it's better to change the pass from the mail and write to those Steam support.

E
Evgeny Prokopchuk 23.04.22

seffko
Yes, I wonder how it was hacked)

X
XBoy360 23.04.22

Evgeny Prokopchuk
How could they hack it?
I think, either by hand, or by selecting passwords with the help of productive iron. Is this answer okay?

S
Syndicate 2016 23.04.22

Yevgeny Prokopchuk
Is it impossible to hack an account for a pirate or it will be more difficult than with Steam