3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0028ca9d 01.05.22 09:20 pm

opinion about the game (Ravenous Devils)

only a person with a sick imagination and psyche could create such a game where they cook food from visitors to their cafe, and playing it is complete insanity for a normal gamer
8 Comments
Sort by:
3Lexas 01.05.22

0028ca9d
probably in every second game we kill someone for different purposes and nothing. Yes, and games with some kind of violence or destruction are more popular than the same Sims. Are most of them sick in the head?
Moreover, in online games we kill people and everyone is just happy

n
nighthawkreal 01.05.22

0028ca9d
This is a reference to Sweeney Todd, the villain from the old cheap detective horror stories.

0028ca9d 01.05.22

3Lexas should not confuse military operations and cannibalism, hardly anyone will argue that this is not normal in an ordinary cafe, not a primitive age

r
requiemmm 01.05.22

The developer is definitely not a fool, his game is focused on a relatively free niche, in which there are still few competitors and there are chances to make money. Real fools clone for the hundredth time a game for "normal people", insipid as bread from a fiver, which turns out to be the "nameless halberdier of the seventh row" in the crowd of the same and, like them, fails in sales.
Understand already, the norm is an insult. This is mediocrity and grayness, multiplied by the impossibility of development, because the one who develops ceases to be normal. Normal does not develop, he lies in front of the TV set with a bottle of Baltika and hammers into the tanks.

p
polyhedral 01.05.22

So. during the process, a strange sense of dissonance. It seems that they are doing a vile process, but on the other hand, the internal merchant, directly rejoices at the resourcefulness of psychopaths and their waste-free production at no cost. But, then again you realize that this is a vile, unsanitary process. On the one hand, a game for a couple of evenings.
and that's good, it's not tight, but on the other hand, it's a nice style, I would like to linger in this. In general, my eye was happy.
The details of the chef's work, especially on the last machine for steaks, are simply powerful)
In short, if you like minced meat, then this is yours. I like mince. )

0028ca9d 01.05.22

polyhedral
if you look at this angle, then about zombies or the type of the DOOM series the same stuffing

O
ORNGHead 01.05.22

Frankly, I expected a slightly different format when I found out the essence of the game and decided to bet.
I thought that it would be possible to build a normal cafe with normal meat here. it’s just that the game would balance: it’s expensive to work legally and it doesn’t always work out, but it’s easier and cheaper to work in a dirty way, but there are risks of “burning” and getting a hat from the police,

but this is not in the game. there is a plot (obviously there is not enough game format without it), but otherwise the game simply takes exhaustion. this game is not about logic and ingenuity, but about time management. when it is important to correctly allocate resources and time in order to prepare both enough meat and enough fertilizer for the next day. and at the same time work out the day so as to get the maximum profit

the game has not yet passed to the end, but the improvements are ending, and for what the money will be further is unclear. it would be worthwhile to introduce the possibility of spending them - for example, at least buy fertilizers so as not to waste meat on them. Well, or directly vegetables and eggs to buy. would also add variability

so far it all boils down to the following: earn money for improvements. improvements (except for increasing the amount of meat and the speed of work) interfere with us more. if at the beginning of the game we just need to cook dishes and fill the counter, then later we need to run so that the counter is full and to serve people at the tables as quickly as possible.

after a couple of days you get very tired, and the period of preparation for the opening increases each time. little variety, boring

The game has potential, I hope the authors will expand the project and make it more versatile

3Lexas 01.05.22

0028ca9d
and I'm not confused. Military action leads to the same terrible things, if not worse.