3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 01.05.22 09:35 pm

Quarantine (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

When is it better to push everyone into quarantine, before mission 25 or after, has anyone even tried various options, and which is the most effective.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 01.05.22

saa0891
2 days ago I went through this mission myself, so here's a fresh tip

all people who speak the Kikongo language will quarantine them,

this will not fix the virus, but the soldiers will stop dying in the story after you cure it,

and you need to put them when the first soldiers start dying here, it doesn't matter before or after

s
saa0891 01.05.22

Ely Maze wrote:
all the people who speak the Kikongo language are quarantined
. You are serious, I have more than 800 people, you can search there, it’s easier to push everyone into quarantine at once.
As I wrote above, the only question here is when it is better to do it.

E
Ely Maze 01.05.22

saa0891
I also have to do everything manually

s
saa0891 01.05.22

Ely Maze wrote:
everything must be done manually
Yes, it's just a useless and unnecessary waste of time (1400 people), stupidly pushed everyone into the isolation ward and there are no problems.
Then only added to the support unit, otherwise the fultons will not work on missions.

O
OSKaR2255 04.05.22

Yes, it seems that there you can quickly manually find all those who speak Kikongo. It took me at least 5 minutes. And I have 3500 people (maximum).

s
saa0891 04.05.22

OSKaR2255 wrote:
It took me at least 5 minutes. And I have 3500 people (maximum).
I strongly doubt that in 5 minutes you can watch 3,500 people, but the question is, what is the point of spending at least some time on it (I personally have no desire or time for these unnecessary manipulations, the profit from this is zero, even if a few people die, they are recruited instantly), stupidly rolled everyone into quarantine, leaving only a support unit, and quickly went through several story missions to eliminate the disease.