3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Auron 04.05.22 11:39 pm

assassin\'s creed valhalla dawn of ragnarok stash of ancient BAG!!! (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Can't complete Cache of the Ancients mission in Dawn of Ragnarok expansion. After a conversation with Ivaldi, when Odin hears a rustle, the idea is to start a fight with Surt's son, but the screen hangs and the cutscene does not start. I'm just standing in the game world and can't do anything!!! Has anyone encountered this problem!? know how to solve it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 04.05.22

Alexey Auron
Loading early saves doesn't help?

R
RPOCLABB 04.05.22

Alexey Auron
Well, according to the description, this is a broken script, and not just one, it depends on what version you have.
If you took it from alternative sources, wait until they update it.
If the official version, check the integrity, it can solve the problem, if it doesn’t, then even in the official version, such a problem is either rummaging around the Internet or writing to Ubisoft in support, but since they moved away from the RU sector, I don’t know if they will help you at all.

A
Alexey Auron 04.05.22

BDmitriy
No, I even moved a bit on a different plot, and then tried again, it didn’t help (((

A
Alexey Auron 04.05.22

RPOCLABB
Integrity checked, but unfortunately did not help. On the Internet, I just didn’t introduce it, but it feels like only I have such a problem, nowhere is there a word about it. Version official license 1.5.1

P
Pavel Rally 04.05.22

Alexey Auron
Can set low graphics settings, limit fps to 60, run as administrator, reinstall the game.

A
Alexey Auron 04.05.22

Pavel Rally
Buddy you are the BEST! Thank you very much! YES helped reduce everything to the maximum!

S
Samson14 11.05.22

Where can I buy ragnarok addons

D
DRAKESHIZZLE 11.05.22

Pavel Rally
The same problem, but it was not possible to solve by lowering the graphics:c

E
Erken_kz 01.07.22

DRAKESHIZZLE
Exactly the same. Reducing the graphics to the minimum does not solve the problem :(

A
Ant0412 01.07.22

Same. Has anyone found a solution to the problem?

G
Garik 1970 09.07.22

Guys, I got it like this: I updated all the drivers on my computer that are. In addition to the video card, it does not have the latest ones, because there was already one bug in one of the add-ons. And I started trying to load the game with low graphics. Then from the middle. And lo and behold it worked!!! I honestly didn't expect it. So try it low and in order.