3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EgorKrasn 04.05.22 11:39 pm

Faulting module name: FC64.dll (Far Cry 4)

Faulty module name: FC64.dll People how to fix please unsubscribe!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 04.05.22

More like a broken dll.

S
SALEM 04.05.22

Change to another pill and that's it ..........

-
-SERGEY- 04.05.22

As an option, reinstall "Microsoft Visual C" - it was like that.

P
Paul_SH 04.05.22

EgorKrasn
Most likely, the problem is in the system software that needs to be updated: DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft .NET Framework.

o
olegik55 04.05.22

EgorKrasn correctly wrote to you above, change the pill or the crack to the game and the error will disappear. Good luck.

P
Paul_SH 04.05.22

olegik55
Why change the tablet, because the FC64.dll file is not included in any tablet, i.e. it is in any case original, not hacked.
There have already been a bunch of different topics about this dll. The reason is common for everyone - a problem with the system software. With what exactly - one could try to understand if the author of the topic gave detailed information about the error.

o
olegik55 04.05.22

Paul_SH Buddy, I just had the same problem, I solved it by changing the tablet and no other methods helped. And think about it yourself, it would make sense to write this to me if it wasn’t a solution in my case, you know me, I don’t write bad advice on this site, only good ones =)

P
Paul_SH 04.05.22

olegik55
Of course I know, my friend, you're doing well)
It's just strange somehow, I don't understand the meaning ... For example, any tablet works for me without problems from version 1.3.0 to 1.8.0.

o
olegik55 04.05.22

Paul_SH Well, it's possible to see some kind of incompatibility with some files, well, I can't say exactly which ones, the current assumption is that this could be. Yes, and I do not try to bother with this, which is what I wish you, since everything works.

p
peoplexd 04.05.22

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/390DFMFOeB3CM HERE I AM LATE FOR 7 YEARS