3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LEAK_TO_POOL 05.05.22 12:51 am

Info on bugs (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone!)
What conditions must be met in order to knock out a torch bug? I already fell solo on the paladin.
And now I mostly play with a friend, he has a working necr-summoner, we break UT together.
I just want to knock out such a torch on a nekra.
Create a game, open portals, and deliver the final blow should be the necromancer? Or does it work in some other way?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 05.05.22

Well, the torch is generated at the last moment, it is unlikely that they changed the mechanics for the sake of one item.

L
LEAK_TO_POOL 05.05.22

As far as I understand (this is not accurate) - a buggy torch, if it is generated, will be exactly on the character that you dismantled UT.
In the context of two players, fell + necro, what conditions must be met in order for the torch to be generated specifically for the necromancer? (statistical/with cuts 20+, ideally both :D)
What exactly is important? Necrom create a game? Open a portal? Strike the final blow?

S
Sweety_Mustard 05.05.22

CONSTRUCTION
Nobody checked. Organs do not care who, the chance of a bug sticking out is 10% - that's all there is. It doesn't matter who creates the game - otherwise the necessary torch would be generated that way.

3m3m 05.05.22

CONSTRUCTION esli v ut zawel
necrom+palom, to buga tebe ne vidat`

a
aaaaaSHKA 05.05.22

baggy feces

L
LEAK_TO_POOL 05.05.22

Understood the question is closed) Thank you all

D
Doberman 05.05.22

In fact, you wrote everything correctly, the entire generation goes at the moment of the last blow, everything that happened before is not important, the game cannot take this into account.
In fact, a couple of years ago there was even an opportunity to calculate the necessary conditions for the desired torch, but thank God they were able to fix this)