3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19 03:42 pm

The tyrant hears the steps?! (Resident Evil 2)

I noticed that if you move at a run the tyrant immediately finds and if you sneak it will be very long for rooms to scour
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 19.11.19

About the steps I'm not sure, but the shots definitely hears and appears when you raise the key items, handle of Jack for example.

L
LarsJunFan 19.11.19

Sure? I never noticed that.

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

LarsJunFan
Yes , I play on hard, the tyrant has become a serious problem therefore, trying to analyze his behavior and even noticed when he walks into the room where he if to hide behind some kind of partition the tyrant like a little and leave, it is possible to deceive him.

G
Golova Niksona 19.11.19

Remap
Yes, if you do not get within sight of him, he'll just go past.

m
macsim702 19.11.19

Also I wonder if there is a real opportunity to hide from him, or what sequence of actions.
Yet only manage to Saruman. And in the chapel. Otherwise he walks like magnetized for you. I have the feeling that he's got the HS sensor is...
I watched foreign VIDOS where people were hiding from him in the lobby area on the second floor, but my focus is not rolled. .from any point of the hall he walks in and straight to GG. Even if you hid behind a pillar/statue/couch/Marvin.

e
evildesh 19.11.19

Passed the game on hard for the grade s,given PP with infinite ammo,now the tyrant even on hard he falls on his knees after clips in the head

U
Umbasus 19.11.19

You can run out into a nearby corridor and stand on the side to which the door opens, the tyrant will pass.

s
saa0891 19.11.19

I do not understand why for some people the Tyrant is the problem,its the fool you piece of cake,zombies when agrada and more dangerous and faster.

Here is the Nemesis in the third part really could get because run very fast,and even granotomet he was in the early stages,waiting for him in the remake,he's the one who's nerves will be frayed if sometimes he will keep the same agressive,well buns for killing him on hardcore is required.

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

saa0891
just people on hard play, with a single blow all the HP blows in normal easy to blame it and the Nemesis is another story in the game was the mechanics of evasion if it is good satrajit it was possible, at least not one beat to miss when one-on-one battles in the same police station ,after beating brad for example

S
Slipnot6 19.11.19

He hears running player. If just walking, then notices. Mechanics like the slime, except that the tyrant is not blind.

A
AUX_dude 19.11.19

Confirms the running hears, but not everywhere. For example, if you had the same room, then hears, and if he's the problem ... somewhere you can safely run, the main thing is to be sure that the path of liqueurs not) is Quite simple to understand that he see you immediately distinctive music begins to play. It can be community led, if you want some room to do something - gave a circle in the area between the floors (it is desirable to run where there are doors) and at the time you can forget about it. But relax too much is not necessary. I roll to relax when out of the library on the cabinets moved to the door. So I'm standing upstairs, you hear stomping like downstairs somewhere. I stand, listening, camera unfold and he at me is.

F
FOX_Skaynet 19.11.19

Remap
I do not know ,,,,cheats to help me with them, interesting place:))

D
DrakoshKa Furri 19.11.19

FOX_Skaynet
Playing on Hard with Cheats is like to play on the easiest difficulty level.

R
Ripper Man 19.11.19

I don't know. For example if the tyrant is not there to hide behind if kakojnibutj the screen and wait for the tyrant will come from the other end of the location exactly where you sit hiding and begins to beat. I mean, he sees through walls

V
Vlad101994041 19.11.19

I am sure that it has a built-Yandex Navigator from the Umbrella!

V
Vlad101994041 19.11.19

Micah Incognito
HAHAHAAH so you can Kirpichny plant to build

a
alexanderfox 19.11.19

He was prescribed a dozen behaviors.Once the main character disappears from sight,he is canvassing the surrounding locations,smashing the lockers and classrooms.In the absence of detections in a few minutes switched on provided cheat:every sense is heightened and amplified 2-5 times.Chaotic and ridiculous shooting only attracts additional attention.

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

Although I have the game don't play (held 100%) is interesting, people really zamorochili with AI,it is terrible to imagine what will be the remake of the third part alexanderfox

a
alexanderfox 19.11.19

Remap
Nemesis is much smarter than Mr. x is.And the release date of the remake of part 3 when?

S
Stockton_Slap 19.11.19

alexanderfox
Unknown rumor has it that already in development I personally think the game will be 20-21 years