3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheSwordOfAnarchy 05.05.22 01:24 am

Children and the Baron are alive (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The best ending of this quest

There is a lot of controversy whether it is possible or not, the description is so-so everywhere ... therefore I decided to make it detailed so that even the stone troll would understand

BEFORE STARTING THIS ALL SCHEME - do it so to speak Backup save (I did before going with the Baron behind Igosha)

ONE OF THE IMPORTANT CONDITIONS IN ALL DIALOGUES WITH THE BARON OR DEDICATED TO HIM (with Tamara, for example) To sympathize with him and take his side (where there is no such possibility, the answers should be neutral.
It is also desirable that the book that she knows, about the mother of our witches Spoiler
ON AND THERE IS MARA
It is also desirable to find all the evidence, so to speak, including a note to Tamara (in the house where she is hiding) and Anna's love letter to the Baron (on the bench next to Phillip himself in the garden)

THE SAME WAY POINT 1
We carry out the Baron's quest in search of his family, until the transformation of Igosha into Chura, inclusive . When, following Chur, we found all the evidence about everything, we questioned the fisherman and his family begins
POINT 2
After saying goodbye to Chur, we don’t go to Tamara, not to the Baron, but we cut to the Whispering Hill, where in a conversation with the spirit we choose the answer "I haven't decided yet"
POINT 3
We go to Tamara, we talk to her, then we go to the Baron and tell about the daughter
POINT 4
Next, we go along the thumb to get acquainted with Grandma, we do everything as usual until
POINT 5
Getting the task for the Spirit of the Forest .... there is a choice or immediately rush to the spirit or run into Steigers the old fashioned way and talk with the headman (does not play a special role, I personally did this and that)
POINT 6
We speak with the spirit
ATTENTION - If in a dialogue with the spirit she said that the children there is danger, so you do everything right
And we agree to disenchant her - we collect feathers, bones and a horse.
We carry out the ritual (in truth, without deceit), we go out and talk with the headman while receiving a fee (I chose the answer that I let go of the spirit)
POINT 7
There are disputes about him, but the whole thing is in the scripts of the game, the witches in the intro say that the children are eaten and forgive Anna for her jamb ... But further along the cut scene, if everything is done correctly, the Witcher says that he let go of the spirit and our three fools are bombing from the fact that she took the children (This is what many people are confused, misleading - this is why many people think that a 100% good ending is not possible, but these are just scripted phrases - two options for the children were stolen or they ran away, the third was not given, they were not finalized Pshetsky curvy)
POINT 8 We
complete the quest Return to Krivoukhovy swamps, we arrive at the destroyed Steigers (also a sign that everything worked out) we cut the whole shushara with a demon at the head
If we did everything right, Anna will simply be a little (loosely said) gone, but at the same time not turn into a Water woman, in a conversation with Tamara, as always, we support the baron. And if everything is correct .... there will be a drawn screensaver like Mara is killed, and the baron is carrying his wife in her arms, and in the cut scene they go into the sunset ....
Actually, everything ....
For verification, the names of the children in the swamp Olya, Gnevko, Karola, Yagna and Arek
This method works on all versions except 1.32 because with the last patch I fixed it on GOG 1.31
0 Comments
Sort by: