3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eurogamer1 10.05.22 11:54 pm

Can't install \"Easy Mode\" mod (Elden Ring)

Hey! The game is a pirate. I follow this instruction: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/146 I used ToggleAntiCheat, then I replaced the regulation.bin file. I start the game - it starts, but before reaching the main menu, the message "Save data is corrupted" appears. I return the old regulation.bin - everything works. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!
11 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 10.05.22

Eurogamer1
You go to the root folder of the game (the one where the exe is), create a text file there called steam_appid.txt, write 1245620 in it, save it. Launch the game directly from eldenring.exe. Anti-cheat does not work, and mods to disable it are not needed. Install EasyMod. Profit.

b
brownfox2 10.05.22

Yes

E
Eurogamer1 10.05.22

unfortunately, the same effect is the

question: what does it mean "put EasyMod"? I can only copy regulation.bin -- and it always breaks my saves

E
Eurogamer1 10.05.22

please help :)

H
HUN_SOLO 10.05.22

Yapped Rune Bear is here
to help.
it only works for me, it does not replace the file, but edits it.

E
Eurogamer1 10.05.22

thank!

I've already seen this name, but I can't figure out how to use it.

Do I have to configure the settings myself?

is there any tutorial video

s
sm3hach 14.05.22

I can’t exactly, according to such explanations, name your root of the problem, but regulation.bin should correspond to the version of the game once, for a pirate you don’t need to break the anti-cheat, it’s kind of broken. For Yapped Rune Bear:
EquipParamWeapon - you can change weapon parameters such as damage, defense
Magic - spell parameters, I personally change OK
NpcParam - NPC parameters, it's easy to make indestructible helpers
SpEffectParam - parameters of weapon effects, armor, talismans
In general, if you are just starting, you should pay attention attention to them.

E
Eurogamer1 14.05.22

thanks for the answer!

https://imgur.com/a/s5llUDD

that's what I do

run yapped bear

found the desired parameter

I want to import from mod files I

click import - it gives an error that this parameter does not exist

what to do ))

s
sm3hach 25.05.22

Eurogamer1
Suppose I want to import Magic.csv first this file should be located at Yapped-Rune-BearProjectsExampleModCSVER if it is there, the import will happen without problems.

E
Eurogamer1 25.05.22

That is, you must first export. Then replace. Then import?

I do everything for this guide. Problems start immediately after unpacking :) The folders and files that I see do NOT match those shown in the video. There is no bin folder. There is a res folder. I decided that the matter was in the updated version - I downloaded exactly 1.08. Same effect. Plz tell me what to do

G
Guest 28.11.23

Did you solve it yet?