3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bartalbi Bond 10.05.22 11:54 pm

Mohan's Diary (Far Cry 4)

Good people, please tell me how to pick up Mohan Gale's diary at the Airport, where the marker indicates it is not there, maybe it will appear later or is it a bug, if you can show its location with a screenshot.
12 Comments
Sort by:
[
[SC] Freeman | Mad 10.05.22

try to climb higher and use the camera... it will show the location of the diary (take a camera in the place where the diary is approximately.

[

I have a problem, I can’t get this diary

, it’s stupidly located somewhere underground (I’ve already climbed for 2 hours and there is no entrance or exit.

Although when you enter a cave on this island, it shows 2 cats below the diary and 1 above. )

B
Bartalbi Bond 10.05.22

Thanks for the tip, I picked it up at the Airport after doing the mission for the CIA, and about the island, I was able to pick it up when I was doing the Shangri La mission.

[

let me guess .. is he behind the golden gates? and until vengeance i find the shangri la mission i can't get there?

D
Dry Rex 10.05.22

Yes . It's just outside the gate that will open a little later.

w
whitehunter22 10.05.22

Guys who knows how to find this diary. There must be some kind of cave there. I ran around the whole island and did not find

w
whitehunter22 10.05.22

Does anyone know where to find this diary? I looked all over the island and couldn't find it.

w
whitehunter22 10.05.22

There must be some sort of cave...

m
metallgod 10.05.22

During the quest, you will be given access to the cave.

k
kan3000 10.05.22

Believe me, this is not the most inaccessible diary. :) Collected all 40. By the way, a useful addition to the plot, it was interesting to read all the fragments. Who has already found him is unlikely to tell you, he is no longer on the map and FIG knows where he was there. Select it and see where it is (from above or below), if from below it means some kind of descent or there is a cave, if from above, then try to climb higher, go around, look up until you see where you can climb, most of the hard-to-reach locations you can climb only with the help of a cat ... In some cases, the gyrocopter saves. :)

h
harrisii 10.05.22

no, just use the cat to climb up and there will be a passage to the temple

T
Tarkett27 10.05.22

Bartalbi Bond
The same bullshit was, but as soon as the first time he flew with him and returned, the diary was on the table next to the computer.