3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0pium0 10.05.22 11:54 pm

Microfreezes on a good PC

Config:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Steel Legend
RAM: Kingston FURY Beast Black RGB 16GB(Dual Channel 3200MHz (16-18-18))
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 ( 6GB) )

In stress tests, no errors are observed, there is no overheating, the processor is able to work at full capacity, there is no throttling, the frequencies are normal. The only change in BIOS'e - put xmp profile.

Drawdowns begin to annoy when the camera is turned sharply, etc. Otherwise, stable 60 frames, regardless of the fullness of the scene and other factors. The latest drivers are installed. Games studied: AC Odyssey and Far Cry 5. What could be the problem with such drawdowns?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 10.05.22

HDD or SSD? I won’t say for “Far Cry”, but the Odyssey is poorly optimized

0pium0 10.05.22

BDmitriy
Tested on both SSD and HDD, in principle, there is no difference. I rummage around for the optimization of the yubiks, it just somehow got into my head that it shouldn’t be like this. Compared to Origins, the performance is heaven and earth, which is embarrassing.

B
BDmitriy 10.05.22

0pium0
If you have Valhalla, try it. There is really good optimization. If there are microfreezes, then rarely. And so, almost everywhere stable 60 frames at medium settings in FullHD

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.05.22

0pium0 Shoot
the test with all the indicators. Like on my vidos:

and pay attention, does the game go better on my vidos, or not?

M
Macroless 19.07.22

I usually had a strong freeze because of the disk in the horizon when I came to the city there was a fierce slideshow, I put everything on the ssd as if by hand the game became smoother nowhere