3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Greatsword98 11.05.22 12:04 am

Lara's appearance (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

I have long noticed that Lara from the third part was dubbed ugly. You can throw stones, but I like Lara from Shadow the most of all three parts. Yes, there the model itself slightly degraded in terms of graphics, compared to the rise, although the hair, in my opinion, became better. But damn, in the third part she is so cute and sweet, with a little sad, shy face. Those who say that they have become fatter, put on suits from a rise or a fitness suit. In them, she is even thinner than in the rise. In general, Lara looks normal in Shadow, I don’t understand why everyone hates her so much. As for the new game being developed on anril 5, I have a bad feeling about it. I can feel in my ass that they will experiment there and make a Frankenstein monster out of Lara.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 11.05.22

Giena98
I congratulate you.

G
Greatsword98 11.05.22

KIBERMAX
Thank you brother :)

A
AndralStormborn 25.05.22

I also like Lara's appearance in the 3rd part more. Although, for her image, the expression on her face is too soft.
And ideally, of course, it would be better if there was an appearance editor, so that the players themselves create to their taste.

G
Greatsword98 25.05.22

AndralStormborn
Fuck, but with the editor it's really a top topic. Developers create a standard image, if you don't like it, you just redraw it to your liking. So you can please everyone, even sjw offenders. Wait, they don't even play games, just let them put their shitty ideas into media culture, and ordinary consumers suffer as always.

E
Evil in the flеsh 25.05.22

Greatsword98
As for me, in Rise of Tomb Raider, she still looked prettier.

s
saa0891 25.05.22

It is not clear why it was necessary to change the face in each new part, in principle, in the last three parts I like all Lara, but more still in TR 2013. she reminds more of the classic Lara there, plus she is made as emotional as possible than in the next two parts.

TR 2013

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

G
Greatsword98 25.05.22

Evil in the flash
Of course, the face in rise is better worked out, I still don't understand for the sake of what it was blurred in Shadow. But even so, I would not say that they made her scary, her face does not differ much from Ryze in features. But nevertheless, in Shadow she is somehow perceived differently, probably the point is in acting already. By the way, not only the face was blurred, but also all the textures of the costumes, that is, the rest of the body. As for me, it would be better if the graphics of the environment were slightly cut, since there were not enough resources.