3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Visariodelengeree 11.05.22 12:14 am

Problems with the Russian language in the euro version. (Far Cry 6)

Guys, Greetings! Faced such a disaster, I bought the euro version (I didn’t find another) in which there is no Russian by default, it is downloaded without Russian at all! Any manipulations did not lead to a result, I even tried to throw a Russian from a pirate, tried to convert these same Russian files to German ones, and deleted the German ones, but the damn game figured out how to do it. Sobsna didn't even let me start a new game to check my machinations. I met people on YouTube with a similar trouble, maybe there are such people here, and maybe someone even decided? For smart people like, but what is there to learn this English, etc., etc. - into the forest. In the game, I want to get high, and not strain my brain on translations of meager Pendos bazaars.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slav_RU 11.05.22

Visariodelengeree
In the game, I want to get high, and not strain my brain () on translations of non (I) Ndos bazaars in (A) meager ones. How can you enjoy a game made by a frog studio? Only his own, dear. And tighten up the spelling, it’s useless to write with errors in your native language.

L
Lex one 11.05.22

Visariodelengeree
This is on purpose.

M
Max P 11.05.22

Visariodelengeree
Each time you start the game, the integrity of the files is checked, so nothing will work.

E
Evil in the flash 11.05.22

Max P
And if the client is transferred to the offline Uplay mode?

s
slipnot6 11.05.22

Slav_RU
Actually, it's
not better to
write in one word, smart guy.

M
Max P 11.05.22

Evil in the flash Of
course you can try, the main thing is to turn off the Internet on the PC itself.

V
Visariodelengeree 11.05.22

Max P
With languages ​​it's not like that, when I did the fraud, he launched the game without presenting anything, and the game itself had already begun to bolt. Most likely, I messed up with the files somewhere. The torrent where I downloaded the files, one of the files flatly refuses to download, I decided to try without it, then I dropped it from another release, but there is a game of a different version ... The result is the same.

V
Visariodelengeree 11.05.22

Max P
And yes, it won't work, it's because we don't know how to do it yet, not because it's impossible, everything is possible!

s
saa0891 11.05.22

I don’t understand why it was necessary to create such hemorrhoids for myself, if I really wanted to play so much, I would buy offline activation for 100 rubles and play quietly in my native language, although if you need a cartoon, then I can still understand.

R
Roman Pripisnov 25.05.22

Slav_RU
what was the question about, how to enable the Russian language, but as usual there is a person who does not know anything, but decided to file his "very important opinion", it would be better if he solved the problem.

G
Grandshot 25.05.22

Previously, with the old Assassin's Creed, the following thing was rolled: if the account has any version of the game, even without localization, it was possible to place Russian license files anywhere on the disk and run the game through them. It was not picked up by the launcher as installed, but everything worked.