3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr World 11.05.22 12:31 am

Will there be auto leveling in the game? (Fallout 4)

In general, you can explain what autoleveling is, otherwise I read something on the Internet that I didn’t understand. Why is it bad and what are the consequences? And what should be the pumping system. Thanks in advance
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

Now. Here I will bring the all-enlightening ball. He will tell me everything that will be in the game, which comes out in November.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.05.22

MrWorld
in Oblivion play)

G
Genesis48 11.05.22

stats of opponents are adjusted to your level - auto-leveling, as I understand it.

Y
Yurii007 11.05.22

One of the most stupid systems invented in games, which completely kills the incentive, pumped the level.

S
Strelok731 11.05.22

MrWorld auto-
leveling is when the level of the enemy adjusts to the level of the protagonist and knowing the besezd they will not refuse this, this is already a traditional gameplay for their games

F
Flavius ​​Eugenius 11.05.22

Type swing do not swing, the opponents will also become stronger with each of your levels, from which the motivation to pump is lost.

S
Strelok731 11.05.22

Yurii007
A controversial issue, in the same Witcher it was very strange when you kill griffins right and left, and a couple of utopians kill you.

s
saa0891 11.05.22

It will be natural, as in all games from the Arbor.

Spoilerpix.playground.ru

A
AT_Sagor 11.05.22

MrWorld
Will there be auto-leveling in the game or not, but if yes, but several things can be hidden under it:
1. Automatic leveling of enemies as soon as the main character gets his own;
2. Automatically gaining a level as soon as the experience reaches the desired value, without any additional conditions (like sleep or something like that);
3. Automatic distribution of skill points and maybe even perks (the most nasty option, but unfortunately the case in some of the now popular games).
By the way, if there is a third point, then there may not be any skills and perks at all. Got a level - increased health by the n-th amount or some other attribute. The skills themselves can be introduced through implants or modifications for armor / weapons, which now, as I understand it, there will be a lot.

S

Strelok731
In Dark Souls, they can generally stab in the first locations, regardless of the level. But in Gothic (first and second) ... At the beginning of the game you shy away from wolves, but then the orcs shy away from you.

Y
Yurii007 11.05.22

I remember playing Oblivion, pumping weapons to the maximum armor, etc. And the plot began to pass and I was demolished with a couple of blows by almost ordinary fashions numbering 4-5 people each. I created a new save and started to go through the plot and even ran through it unnoticed at the primary levels, where is the logic?

A
AT_Sagor 11.05.22

Yurii007 Brr
! As I remember the battle with the ogres. Already the level is the maximum, and the battle with each for 2-5 minutes. Thank God with the help of mods a lot has been fixed.

J
Jack ONeill 11.05.22

They promised some kind of advanced autoleveling. Different locations will have different enemies with different ranges of available levels.
Those. at the initial levels, it would be better not to meddle in some locations.

K
K. V. 11.05.22

In Oblivion, by pumping non-combat skills, players near the middle of the game doomed themselves to death from the nearest rat, because all enemies pumped only skills that were useful in battle. This was no longer the case in Skyrim.

S

The main thing for me is that they do not make a level limit. Either the ceiling was such that it was impossible, almost impossible, or it would be difficult to achieve. And you explore half the world, but you don’t want the second one anymore, because the level doesn’t go =(

M
Mr World 11.05.22

saa0891
Understood) And what then should be the correct system?

s
saa0891 11.05.22

MrWorld

Did I write that it is not correct, I just like autoleveling.

m
magical 11.05.22

Strelok731
Well, about the killing of griffins from right to left, I would argue that you won’t meet them together, and if a flock of griffins of your same level attacked you, they would have grabbed you, and so utopians cannot be divided into weak and strong? and about auto-leveling, I agree that it kills the incentive to level up, if in the same witcher I met a high-level monster and he ruined me, I will pump blood from my nose and return to take revenge on him.

s
saa0891 11.05.22

volshebnichek

and about auto-leveling, I agree that it kills the incentive to level up, if in the same witcher I met a high-level monster and he ruined me, I will pump blood from my nose and return to take revenge on him.

Yeah, and all sent monsters fall from one sneeze, with proper auto-leveling, immb bosses will grow with you and you will always be interested in killing them, and ordinary monsters will not fall from one sneeze.

n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

It will, but it's kind of tricky.