3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnItalianoVero 11.05.22 12:31 am

Radovid, Philippa. Enemy of the People (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I missed a bit with these characters. Who is good, who is bad?
In the mission of the enemy of the people, give the crystal to Radovid; say that Philippa is dead + remain silent / give the crystal; say about the desire of the sorceress to restore vision?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 11.05.22

UnItalianoVero
yes, it doesn't make any difference at all

U
UnItalianoVero 11.05.22

Beirut
How so? Suddenly, the crystal has some kind of power, etc. Then it will still be necessary to decide what to do with Radovid

L
Lekar23 11.05.22

UnItalianoVero
In short, I've already gone through the game a couple of times and I can safely say that this cobblestone won't play there at all which you give or don't give to Radovid.

U
UnItalianoVero 11.05.22

Bust-Just
Beirut
Thank you!
Can you tell me what to do next with Radovid? I know that I play it, but I didn’t play the first two parts and didn’t think that I would like this one, so sometimes ....

L
Lekar23 11.05.22

UnItalianoVero
There will be a chain of quests with Dijkstra there you will understand everything yourself)

j
jackonda 11.05.22

I didn't get the quest at all

D
DarKSiR_666 11.05.22

UnItalianoVero
I'll say this Radovid is a sick bastard, and Philippa is a selfish sorceress, albeit a cutie)

A
Alexander Sky 11.05.22

Both characters are out of their minds, but I went to Philippa's side and covered her)

n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

The crystal should, in theory, be given to Triss, but she has already emigrated from me.

S
Savi heat 11.05.22

I gave the crystal to Triss and covered Philippa. I hate Radovid, he's a sick bastard.

n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

By the way, there is a bug - I didn’t tell him about the crystal, but later in the conversation Radovid speaks as if he knows about it.

h
h0use 11.05.22

And how to find Philippa, I climbed all the elven ruins, there is only an empty laboratory and a crystal, and her feathers are scattered along the way, Philippa herself is nowhere to be found :(

X
XBoy360 11.05.22

h0use
She will appear a little later in the story.

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

h0use you will
find later in the story. towards the end of the game.

L
Lexx77 11.05.22

h0use
According to the plot, then it will be in the laboratory of the current stone.

-
-SERGEY- 11.05.22

Crystal can and Yen. give away.