3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eroppo 11.05.22 12:41 am

Pseudo out of memory (Lords of the Fallen)

Hello everyone
I didn’t play the toy yesterday: after the “creation” of the hero, the loading screen appears, but after a few seconds, the Windows error sound is heard, and the game hangs stupidly. If you try to switch by alt-tab, you can see a message about the lack of memory in the system, although the switch does not really work - the game does not stupidly collapse, but is displayed constantly. Config - 4670, gtx770, 8gb 1600, everything should be enough, and according to Aida's reports, more than 5.5 GB was not occupied. What the hell, has anyone come across a similar jamb?
18 Comments
Sort by:
t
tibackdss 11.05.22

You know, maybe the answer is off topic, but try to run it with Razer Cortex! It helped my kent) I myself spit on a laptop in litsuhu without problems)

D
Danene 11.05.22

eroppo
The game eats up 4 gigs of video memory, if you have a model with two, then I think that this is the problem.

E
Eroppo 11.05.22

danene
Thank you, I did not think about video memory. Indeed, in a few seconds from the moment of launch, the entire v / p eats clean (screen). Thanks to the developers...

Spoiler

S
Shkudi 11.05.22

Yes, a hidden marketing ploy to make us buy top video cards, I won’t bite! :)

L
Life is shit 11.05.22

On Overclockers they write that you need to increase the amount of virtual memory or put it at the choice of the system.
I myself have not played yet, I'm waiting for a repack and a tablet.

E
Eroppo 11.05.22

Life is shit
Thank you. I created a swap file - it seems to have gone))

p
pam09 11.05.22

eroppo
How does it create this swap file? And then they also got dependencies!

j
joker.2 11.05.22

pam09
My computer-properties-advanced system settings-advanced-performance-again additionally-virtual memory is written on the seridine-change. On Winodws 8.1 it is.

V
VladKan45 11.05.22

Video memory consumption by the game at maximum quality settings

RAM consumption by the game at various quality settings

System RAM consumption

V
VladKan45 11.05.22

Focus on these system requirements and you will be happy

S
Shkudi 11.05.22

VladKan45
Judging by these requirements, it is clear that the game is clearly not optimized - 4 gigabytes of video memory are indicated everywhere, where there are so many of them ..

z
zetram 11.05.22

An unpleasant feeling is created that the gtx 970 bought a week ago will last for a maximum of three more months ...

E
Eroppo 11.05.22

Shkudi
C gtx 980 4Gb gives the same error without a swap file)) The developers are supposedly in the know, they promise something on the patches - it's only interesting how they tested it, apparently no more than three computers were involved

N
Nehalim 11.05.22

The whole problem is just because of the clumsy protection system.

S
SALEM 11.05.22

Soon the developers themselves will abandon this program - when everyone finds out that the files encoded by EXECryptor absorb VRAM and RAM with terrible force, and this is how I assure you. On the forum, many of you asked a question about the swap file, or the video card driver stopped responding yes, yes it is. This dastardly program creates file encoding in two layers. As soon as you break the first one, the second one appears, and it takes a lot of time. BUT this is not all after the second hacking, the file is no longer open than when you open it. Those who tried to hack it claim .........

S
SASHA220 11.05.22

Can you please tell me why geforce experience does not see the game? sees more precisely, but cannot determine the settings, the game is licensed.

E
Eroppo 11.05.22

SonyK. if there was no profile, GFE would not see the game at all, but for some reason only the settings do not determine
344.60 along the way, it’s better not to set them, microfreezes appear with them, yesterday I also had artifacts in the browser after the game. I read it on the Internet, for many it freezes and is buggy with these

SASHA220 firewood, maybe you haven’t launched the game yet, so you don’t see the settings?

A
Alexey Chichigin 11.05.22

I have 4gb video memory on my laptop (geforce gtx850m), but sometimes if you play for a long time it crashes, then a dull gray screen, but with a start. So that's not really the point. I play with very high textures but 1600x900/