3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr World 11.05.22 12:42 am

Armor customization discussion (Fallout 4)

In the gameplay video, we were not shown armor customization (not power armor, but regular armor), and in the pip battle it was shown that now shoulder pads will also be included in the armor. shoulder pads, bags, a small bib appeared. So we can just add all sorts of additional personal belongings to the armor (like a shoulder pad) or will it be a completely separate armor?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Menuris 11.05.22

MrWorld
It seems like now the armor consists of several parts. As far as I understand, you can wear 2 completely different parts, for example, 2 different knee pads.

S
STALKER Bro 11.05.22

It will be like an addition to the armor (more protection from bullets, grenades and other things).

M
Mr World 11.05.22

Meniuris is
cool! Is it possible to upgrade? They just didn’t show it to us

M
Mr World 11.05.22

STALKER Bro
There will probably still be bags

S
Sha-R 11.05.22

MrWorld
If it would be possible to hang, I'm all for it. I like to create things for myself, choosing the best characteristics. I hope that the modifications will have both pros and cons (for example, carry weight +10, but a slight decrease in stamina) so that there is a counterweight

S
Simply The Cat 11.05.22

they said that there was such a thing as layers of armor, so you can put on a tuxedo, hang it with bulletproof vest, knee pads, gloves, etc. and then even get into power armor

L
Legion1130 11.05.22

[ASASIN]
Better vice versa - power armor, and tuxedo on top :)

M
Mr World 11.05.22

Sha-R
Totally agree!

M
Mr World 11.05.22

[ASASIN] Awesome
!

B
BoB_Er 11.05.22

I will flaunt in pre-war clothes with body kit! This is what I've been waiting for.

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

The armor is now multi-layered. Consists of a bunch of all sorts of extra tricks, dress as you want. But the power one - I think there will be one template, and additional improvements to it, say Tesla shoulder pads + enclave body. Well, everything will be drawn to the scale, otherwise I don’t particularly want to sculpt clowns.

M
Mr World 11.05.22

Mercurionio
Excellent! Do you think there will be a destruction system in the game? There was a moment in the gameplay when the building broke a little

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

MrWorld
Will. At the level of the fences. No more. Something global except in scripts.

w
warp 37 11.05.22

There will be customization of any armor - this has already been shown and told. But the SB is only interested in - there is a premonition that, perhaps, you can’t run in it just like that (as in the same F3 and F: NV), but you can only wear it for a certain time - a kind of "walking tank" with restrictions. Hope I'm wrong.

n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

warp 37
Yes, you can't sit on a stool in it)

J
Jack ONeill 11.05.22

NightHawkreal
Why, sit down. One stool - one time)

I
Ilya Rak 11.05.22

I think that it will be necessary to refuel the SB in order to walk in it.

A
Anderby 11.05.22

Bethesda breaks tradition - instead of another TES'ovsky reduction in the number of wearable armor, they did the opposite. More twists like this.

s
saa0891 11.05.22

Anderby

In general, Skyrime has more armor and clothes than Oblivione, (also with weapons), they just removed leggings in Skyrime so that the armor looked more beautiful, and ate less iron resources.

But the fact that Arbor has made such cool crafting of weapons and armor, and such customization, is really just great.

A
Anderby 11.05.22

I mean separate parts of the armor.