3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sediusbin 11.05.22 12:53 am

The Witcher Terminator (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but look at my HP (I play on DEATH difficulty); I asked my friends, they have 5-6k health at the same level,

actually, what the hell? no challenge, no one can kill.

play on ps4 download alchemist
27 Comments
Sort by:
s
sediusbin 11.05.22

I
Ilya233 11.05.22

Norm...

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

Glitch stats. Usually this happens in case of dripping with stats. But they drip into them on a PC, you have xs what. Reset skills, something must have given you a false coefficient.

C
Clear Potsyk 11.05.22

Campaign, it is still patched and patched. It's good that I'm still replaying the 1st part, then the 2nd. Until I get to this, I hope it will be brought to mind. I advise everyone to play new games of the month 3 after the release, save your nerves

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

like it was already like this, a bug with mutagens - they gave the wrong percentage, look for cheats or fix it through a program (such a set will have hp so 12k approximately)

B
Blood Suslik 11.05.22

I had this on my computer, figured it out. There is a skill that increases all mutagens somewhere by 30-50 percent, and if you get under a demiter bomb, a glitch occurs. It just happened to me in Kaer Morhen. Revert your saves and that's it.

T
Timur Virinsky 11.05.22

dmitrians
I have with a bear at level 34 in the region of 7-8k hp

s
sediusbin 11.05.22

Blood Suslik
oh, too far to roll back

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Timur Virinsky
is not enough somehow, there one perk for a bear gives 3k

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

I’ve been playing Clear Potsyk
since the first minutes of release and I don’t have any complaints, I didn’t see a single bug that I saw here on PG, the only negative is to wait for all the DLCs, they could have released them right away, they are insignificant, about patches, I’ll say that at first, there were fewer problems.

s
seffko 11.05.22

Bupycop,
how do you like the bug with the succubus, which can only be pierced by regular weapons instead of the silver 0_0??))

C
Clear Potsyk 11.05.22

Bupycop
It to whom as will carry. It is possible to reach the middle of the game, and then, like a person, a bug will come out. Definitely, bugs in open world games are usually fixed for about three months. I took a chance, when GTA5 came out, to go through right away - half of the missions did not work adequately. Tormented, skipping, passed. But it's not worth it, it's better to wait. Although, if everything was as I thought, not all bugs would probably be fixed, alpha / beta testers, of course, are needed, so play. Thank you for your pioneering and dedication

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

There are always bugs and there will always be, even in games that are more than one year old, the same skyrim, even with mods, even without, there are no ideal games, and playing in the first minutes of release is an inexpressible feeling .

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

seffko
I don’t know, I didn’t notice this, I killed 2 succubi with a silver sword and it’s normal, their damage is big and they pierce the quen somehow, but fortunately if you start chopping them under adrenaline, they can’t do anything.

s
sediusbin 11.05.22

Well, thanks to all of you, I figured out the problem, but I’m not going to roll back or even start over, because I still can’t devote an extra 120 hours. I'll finish it, hoping that the problem will be fixed soon

s
sediusbin 11.05.22

from funny; now by throwing dwemirite bombs under my feet, I increase my hp, so you can finish it up to a million

s
seffko 11.05.22

Bupycop
Well your not attentiveness does not influence that you do not notice bugs.

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

seffko
I just don’t think that roaches getting stuck in 2 birch trees or 5 damage below the limit is a serious problem, I play the game and enjoy it, and don’t climb textures, I write commands in the consoles, and then I run to report a bug, for this there are beta testers who are paid money for finding bugs and shortcomings.

B
Bupycop 11.05.22

seffko
I'm not picky, but not inattentive.

s
seffko 11.05.22

Bupycop
doesn't give a damn about what they're testing there. I'm only confused by a bug with a stupid (or smart) succubus.