3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PNC 11.05.22 12:54 am

Patch 1.06 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Update 1.06 will bring the following changes:

-Fixed the infinite loading screen when fighting the Frost Giant in the "Lord of Undvik" quest.
-Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after exiting the menu.
-Properly functioning gate in the quest "Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear".
-Fixed lack of interaction with Roche on the Oxenfurt bridge in the "Get Junior" quest.
-Fixed an issue that prevented crafting more than one item using crafting/alchemy.
65 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoXY 11.05.22

link to the patch plz in the studio!)

P
PNC 11.05.22

Scopolamine
is not this week?))

R
Romy4 11.05.22

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45WEAqGgUhUUzNBWkdkSWkwaUE/view?usp=sharing

R
RGC 11.05.22

PNC
Well, "this week" is a loose concept, unlike "Monday", don't you think? For example, today or tomorrow I would like to craft mutagens without throwing them out of inventory

D
Dr Denn 11.05.22

https://mega.co.nz/#!3ZQBXJAT!aoTmjm0goUl8pgP_7eutE3Gbie9W3cfw9-iJoWLKeww

GOG version

D
Dron_Ur 11.05.22

What was broken last time with mutagens was fixed, thanks, but the bonus from them is still reset after loading (((As much as you can already, PPC.

N
Nickbee 11.05.22

everything that the SD projectors could do in almost two weeks ...

P
PhenomNV 11.05.22

Now my game is stuck on loading.

p
propeller-faust 11.05.22

We are waiting for 1.0.7, hmm. The black screen that came out after the sword on the splash screen and the inscription CD project Red was never fixed. All the same, the PC hangs tightly, only to revive it with a reset. With each patch, it gets deeper and deeper into the dense forest. They made a poop out of the game with their patches. It's a shame. There is not much left to play. Here's your face. I'm going to download a pirate.

M
Metalist1925 11.05.22

judging by the impressions it is better not to put)

E
ENDUSER 11.05.22

Installed, everything works fine.

A
Alex Hawk 11.05.22

Does Chernobog work? And then the damage per second is not added, despite the fact that the number has appeared.

E
Ecoban 11.05.22

put 1.06 voice acting disappeared. That is, there is sound, but all conversations are without sound. even in the splash screen when loading, the voice of the narrator disappeared. (or rather, she is barely audible right on the verge, although the slider is 100

s
space ace 11.05.22

After the patch, the shadows in some places became completely black (looks like a bug), and in general they began to glitch a little, but the game itself became smoother, like

p
propeller-faust 11.05.22

In general, I downloaded a pirate, installed 1
0.3. No problem. Everything is smooth and smooth. I started the game from the beginning because it's not a bad game because it's cool. I don't notice bugs. At a time when the Steam litsukha is lying but I can not play because of the black screens. They will fix it in 1.0.7, I will switch to litsuhu, I will finish the game, no, I will continue to play a pirate. Everything suits me. But one thing I know for sure. If the witcher 4 comes out, I won’t pre-order on the PC (as I did all the parts), but I’ll download the pirate for a start. For they are forced to pirate themselves with their crooked patches.

R
Renox 11.05.22

propeller-faust go to the steam
folder, delete all files from the witcher folder, put pirate files in their place, turn off auto-update - you have 1.03 litsuha. Profit.

v
vladver01 11.05.22

And what the license does not douse versions back?

p
propeller-faust 11.05.22

Renox
Yes, I thought about it, but changed my mind because there was a reason to replay on max.

P
PNC 11.05.22

Unsubscribe who else put 1.06 is it worth it?

-
-SERGEY- 11.05.22

It's just a "star". I love this game. But how many of these patches can fix one thing and break another? , it was OK (except for known problems) Now for the third time I'm going through a glitch with patch 1.6 in the task "Swords and dumplings". After you find Surgus, the dialogue with him is not reproduced. (((It wasn't like this before.