3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkosmo 11.05.22 12:54 am

Your equipment. (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

We write what you usually wear, what weapons you have, what you have on the ship (sails, etc.). Personally, I have:
Temporary clothes, an admiral's pistol, the very first saber. On the ship: wolf rudder, wolf sails, wolf figurehead.
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 11.05.22

Well, this is just a mandatory topic for the forum and you can’t do without it. And you don’t care ... who runs in what and swims on what?

P
PIRAT69 11.05.22

solo837
Maybe someone will be interested in who swam in what and extinguished adversaries ... I personally liked the first costume, but on the ship: the rudder is made of ebony, these sails are black with skulls ... and the figurehead I think of a kraken. I don't remember exactly. These sails were still in the Black Flag.

T
Thunder Jett 11.05.22

best colonist costume

g
ggame 11.05.22

Admiral's costume, Admiral's gun, Sword like Altair's, I don't remember the name of the figurehead, a man with a sword, in a blue jacket, Kraken's sails, Golden steering wheel

v
v.mishin12 11.05.22

The main thing is not to run in shorts alone.))

d
darkosmo 11.05.22

Well, this is just a mandatory topic for the forum and you can’t do without it. And you don’t care ... who runs in what and swims on what?

Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m very interested: who runs and swims in what. Do not litter the forum with topics like: "Rogu vs Unity", "Shay vs Arno, Haytham, etc."

A
Andrey Telegin 11.05.22

Darkosmo
You forgot the topic "Darkosmo vs. Stupid Forum Topics"