3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viiii 11.05.22 12:54 am

Work Order: Screamer (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

To lure him out of the cave, you need to throw a
bomb, there are the necessary bombs. how to throw them?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
Ninja42rus 11.05.22

middle mouse button

w
warsnake 11.05.22

Viiii
Training takes place at the very beginning of the game, in Kaer Morhen. And then everything skips, it seems like the smartest, and then they scribble stupid questions on the forums ...

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

Viiii
How can you play witcher and not know how to throw a bomb????????????????????????

X
X7Combinator 11.05.22

Through the inventory, put in the 2nd column of items - through Tab select a bomb - hold down the mouse wheel - aim - release the wheel - done

B
Brian Griffin 11.05.22

Especially delivered that this clown "Expert Rating: 7"

f
fantasy cat 11.05.22

Previously, there were no forums, there were no walkthroughs ... People played the games themselves, decided everything themselves (well, or abandoned the walkthrough).
The questions are really stupid. Everything is clear in the game: look into the training / inventory / bestiary / alchemy and you will understand everything what to do. The screaming monster is not difficult, if you follow all the conditions and dodge in time;) Yes, you can just use a crossbow and Igni.
PS In your case, you can just see the Control Layout;)

I
IrvinRul 11.05.22

now I understand why every year developers have to make toys more casual more casual. The people are degrading.

l
look look 11.05.22

People are used to everything on the ball and in the game - but imagine the world of the Witcher 2 or 3 - without quest icons - where to run - how you used to have to remember who lives where, etc. - I would play in half a year if I could remove all the designations by quests) interest would be

D
Drktmplr 11.05.22

Yes, because children grow up as imbeciles and morons, they don’t read shit at school, they don’t write (thanks to our government, we all strive for the West) they only play DotA and tanks!!! Now in games everything is highlighted and indicated, there is practically no need to strain your brains !!!

s
seffko 11.05.22

If I was paid $10 for every stupid witcher topic (3), I would get $100 a day.

M
MineroN 11.05.22

seffko
I hope you're not talking about the fact that you have already created stupid topics?))) I'm sorry
, sarcasm)

By the way, I must say that on hard this creature is not so easy to soak. Of course, I blundered by not preparing the Swallow, but the battle is quite tense. In general, basically the most demanded sign - quen I get.

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

MineroN
Yes, to hell with him with a monster, they don’t know how to press buttons here =/

s
seffko 11.05.22

MineroN
is the easiest opponent because. you are not indoors.

V
Viiii 11.05.22

Calm down, I'm not a shkolota, I have two children and I'm an old fart)))
But thanks anyway for the answers, even though they branded me with shame)))

s
snoplk 11.05.22

The people no one had a problem that when I take the trophy, the endless download goes on?