3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoastedOrange 11.05.22 09:50 pm

Infinite crowns in chests? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoiler

Today I came across a bug (if it is already known, don't hit with stones) that allows you to add a couple of dozens, or maybe hundreds (depending on how greedy you are) of Crowns to your wallet.

The essence of the trick is this - if you leave at least one thing in a chest with loot, then the Crowns that were there will appear in it every time you approach it.

Everything in order:
[1] Find a chest with loot, which will contain Crowns.
[2] Take from the chest Krona, and whatever you want, But leave at least one thing in it!
[3] Move a couple of steps away or approach another loot, barrel, box....corpse lol
[4] Go back to the chest and open it
[5] .......
[6] Profit!
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 11.05.22

There was a similar glitch, but it was farming ingredients from the monster's lair.

M
MKUltra 11.05.22

There is such a bug, also encountered. And also appear, in addition to crowns, and notes for tasks to search for treasures.

M
MudrichenkoO 11.05.22

This is a very long time for 4 crowns, if you really don’t have enough money, just download art money and charge yourself the amount you need, but it’s better to play without cheats and all sorts of zagagulin

z
zdanu4 11.05.22

actually, this is a feature))) even if you completely loot the chest, then in a day or two crowns and / or florens will appear there. Haven't seen this once before.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

zdanu4
what you called is a feature, but what he has is a bug)) do not confuse, and so people farm rare ingredients - he failed the quest mob and farmed good loot from him

F
Flow4Master 11.05.22

A few crowns of norms are just at the initial levels, after lvl 10 there is already a lot of dough and nowhere to put it.

s
separ 11.05.22

you can farm loot online - but if someone who is defective in The Witcher wants to farm - then he is just stupidly goofy -

M
M0f 11.05.22

RoastedOrange Thanks
man.

g
godoftrombone 11.05.22

Off topic, do elixir recipes drop randomly from chests?

J
JUnnAmmED 11.05.22

godoftrombone
All sketches are most likely random. But I won't say, maybe not all.