3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Al-ex- 11.05.22 09:50 pm

How to reset ability points! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Found this out on the internet!

For the first time, you have the ability to reset abilities when you reach level 5 and gain access to the side quest "An Invitation from Keira Metz." Passing her line, you will meet Keira, who will ask you to visit her house. When you agree, ask her to show the goods.

At the very bottom of the list, you can find a greenish bottle of "Potion of Purification". It costs 1000 gold and allows you to reset all ability points and redistribute them. You can buy potions from her only before completing these quests, or if you send Keira not to Radovid, but to Kaer Morhen, then she will survive and will sell her potions and recipes there until the end of the game.

The potion only appears on specific merchants (Gremist, Keira and the merchant in Novigrad) and nowhere else.

1 reset potion can be bought from the merchant near the notice board and the hairdresser near the point "St. Grigor's Bridge" in Novigrad. From the same merchant it was possible to buy special items of the sorcerer on the quest. The name of the sorcerer who owns the items from the merchant is Aeramas. the name of the quest is "Cheese and dark forces". The merchant himself is unnamed.
5 reset potions can be bought in Skellige from the master alchemist after completing the quest "Exercises in Higher Alchemy". The name of the master alchemist is Gremist.

-Keira Metz really disappears from the game after the side quests related to Kolomnitsa. You can buy potions from her only before completing these quests. If you send Keira not to Radovid, but to Kaer Morhen, then she will survive and will sell her potions and recipes there until the end of the game.

Good luck!
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.05.22

Thanks, very helpful.

In the second part, this could be done at the Steward (there was a cool boss), the quest is a memory of the old days.

The question is off topic.

I have pumped the second level of the sign of axes, where NPCs should become allies for a while, but for some reason this does not happen, they are still shell-shocked, skills are naturally added to the cells.

i
iwerslexx 11.05.22

I bought this potion from Keira, kept it in my inventory for the future, but it was always put in the food slot, despite the fact that the inventory was full of provisions. I had to manually replace it with food, but yesterday I still drank it by accident. So I advise you not to buy this potion for later, unless you want to reset abilities immediately after purchase.

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

saa0891
hold the sign use button - then the 2nd level will be superimposed

s
saa0891 11.05.22

dmitrians

Thanks, I'll try.