3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yellowspy 11.05.22 10:01 pm

What disables EMP in the end of the Humane Labs heist? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Why, after the explosion, the lights are turned off everywhere and you have to walk in night vision devices, but, at the same time, computers and the elevator continue to work? What exactly disables the EMP explosion? :-)
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
OTMOROZKO1992 11.05.22

Well, probably the elevator and computers are running on a backup generator and an uninterruptible power supply.

A
Alex497 11.05.22

Electromagnetic pulse (EMP, English electromagnetic pulse, EMP) is a perturbation of the electromagnetic field that affects any material object located in the zone of its action. The damaging factor of nuclear weapons, as well as any other sources of EMP (for example, lightning, special electromagnetic weapons, electric arc welding, short circuits in high power electrical equipment, or a nearby supernova explosion, etc.). The damaging effect of an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) is due to the occurrence of induced voltages and currents in various conductors. The effect of EMR is manifested primarily in relation to electrical and radio-electronic equipment. Communication, signaling and control lines are the most vulnerable. In this case, insulation breakdown, damage to transformers, damage to semiconductor devices, etc. can occur. A high-altitude explosion can interfere with these lines over very large areas. EMI protection is achieved by shielding power supply lines and equipment.

N
Nik210 11.05.22

it is strange why the computers are not sealed, and the security of the laboratory has not increased when a group of unknown people killed 8 or 10 employees at night?

I
Ivan Ivanov_5632 11.05.22

dudes, you need to play less. otherwise you no longer separate the real reality)) from the virtual one.

O
OTMOROZKO1992 11.05.22

It's strange that you can carry a minigun in your pocket. And the disconnected power is generally nothing.

_
_DooM_ 11.05.22

There are a lot of strange things in this game, I have already scored on what would look for clues to all the oddities.